Chapter 21 - She is in Danger

Arshi's room

Arnav came from the washroom getting changed...

Khu : Arnavji I am going she will need my help in changing....

Ar : Yeah I also have a important work with Akaash I am going there....

Khu : Okay....

Then both left the room....

Khushi came inside Aashi's room and saw her sitting with Lavanya on her bed talking already changed in her night suit.....

Khu : Oh my baby already got changed....

Aas : Yes mumma lavi di helped me.... But you haven't till now....

She said looking at Khushi from top to toe.....

Khu : yes baby your Dad took too long in the washroom....

She said pouting.... Aashi giggled....

Khu : Lavi please be with her I'll be back changing....

Lavanya nodded.... And she left....

Khushi came back to their room and saw it empty she remembered Arnav going to Akaash's room....

She came to the dressing table and took off her Jewelleries when she heard a loud sound from the poolside.....

She jerked....

Khu : When did he came back?

She thought confusingly....

She stood and gone towards the poolside calling him....

Khu : Arnavji.... Arnavji.....

Khu : He is here.... Then from where the sound came.....

She murmured frowning standing near the pool.....

When suddenly someone pushed her in the pool and she gasped and fell into the pool.....

Khu : Oh my gosh.... Who the hell is this.....

She said taking her face out from the pool..... She heard the click sound of door lock..... She came out swimming due to difficulty because of the saree.....

She ran towards the French door shivering..... Hitting the door with her palm she shouted.....

Khu : who... Is... This..... Open....the..door...Arnavji..... Arnavji.... Can someone hear..... Me...... Please open the door.....

She was shivering due to the coldness of the pool area.....

She couldn't see inside the room because of the curtains on the French door..... She sat down beside the door hugging herself for the warmth keeping her head on the door.....

Khu : ( Whispered hitting the door) Arnavji please come....

Inside the room Akansha smirked....

Akn : Now let me see how you will come inside....

She said locking the doors.....

Akn : You haven't done right coming between me and Khushi now you have to suffer....

Smirking she left the room....

Akaash's room

Arnav and Akaash were discussing a project when suddenly Arnav stopped.....

Ar : ( in mind) Why I'm feeling something is wrong.... Are khushi and Aashi alright..... Yeah of course they were... they are at home only what would happen to them.... But then this restlessness....

He came back from his thoughts as Akaash called him....

Ak : Bhai what happened..... Where were you lost.... I'm calling you since long...

He said looking at him....

Ar : Huh... Hm... Nothing.... Lets get back to work....

He said shrugging the thought and concentrated on the work ....

An hour later he came back to his room....

He frowned seeing the room empty neither khushi was present here nor Aashi.....

He knocked the washroom door and called her....

Ar : Khushi.... Are you there..... Khushi.....

He slowly opened the door and found no one....

He looked at the poolside door closed and curtains on it he thought....

Ar : She might be in Aashi room...

He went to Aashi's room....

In the mid way he met Lavanya who was coming from Aashi's room....

Ar : Lavanya.....khushi is with Aashi?

He asked.... She frowned

Lav : No she wasn't there.... I'm coming from there only Infact an hour ago she came but left to your room only she said she'll be coming back in minutes but she didn't returned so I thought she might got struck in some work hence I made Aashi sleep because she was tired......

She answered .....

Ar : In my room....

He said confusingly and ran back to his room... Lavanya followed him worriedly...

Ar : Lavanya You check the closet are.... I'm checking the poolside...

She nodded and left.... Arnav also ran towards the poolside and he removed the curtains and widened his eyes seeing her there sitting in wet clothes hugging herself he shouted.....

Ar : KHUSHI....

hearing the shout Lavanya also came there....

Arnav unlocked the door hurriedly and sat near her taking her in his arms....

Ar : Khushi..... Khushi.... What happened to her..... Get up please...

He said cupping her face and patting her cheeks worriedly....

Lav : Oh my God what happened to her bhai?

She said shockingly...

Arnav picked khushi in his arms and laid her down on the bed...

Ar : ohh Khushi.... She is fully drenched....

He said rubbing her face.....

Lav : Bhai you please take her to the closet room I'll change her clothes they are drenched and till then you change the bedsheet its also ruined....

He nodded and took her in and came out....

After sometime he took her out after changing the bedsheet.....

Ar : Lavanya you also go to your room its already late night....

He said covering khushi with the comforter and rubbed her hands sitting beside her....

Lav : hmm.... Take care....

She nodded and left....

Ar : Khushi what happened to you....

He whispered carressing her head and found it cold....She was still shivering and her body was also cold.....

He thought something and lied beside her hugging her tightly covering them with more blankets.....

He rubbed her back and arms with his hands......

Ar : ( in mind) but how the door got locked itself..... Someone might have came here and locked her up.... I need to find it out.....

He thought determined......

Hugging her he also slept....