Chapter 35 - Akansha's Plan

Khushi came inside the café and took her seat and sometimes later Akansha also arrived........

Khushi's look 👇

Akn : Hello Khushi

Akn : Hello Khushi.....

She said with a smirk which made Khushi worried........

Khu : Tell me why you called me here..........

She said seriously ignoring her greeting.......

Aks : What's the hurry Khushi.........lets order something first...........

She said casually............

Khu : I don't want anything you order for yourself........

She said and Akansha nodded shrugging..........later her order came..........

Khushi : Now tell me.........

She said again and Akansha chuckled...........

Akansha : So eager to know...........

Khushi looked at her blankly........

Akansha : Okay okay don't get angry...........

She said chuckling and kept her coffee mug at a side........

She took a file from her bag and said.........

Akansha : So as I don't like to beat around the bushes.........I'll directly come to the point ......this file has your all secrets..... and I was thinking to tell it to everyone...hmmm......so how about we will tell Aashi first about you being not her real mother..........

She said smirking and Khushi looked at her frozed at her place ........when Khushi was going to say something, Akansha interrupted

Akansha : Or we should tell your Dad about you being someone's replaced mother........he would be so much hurt na............

She said faking concern look........

Khu : What you want Akansha ............why are you behind me .......... What have I done to you.........

She said angrily.........

Akansha : Arnav , I want him and you snatched him from me........And now if you want me to not say anything then leave Arnav quietly otherwise I won't mind to tell the truth to Aashi and your father........

She warned..........making Khushi more worried........

[ Though Akansha didn't seriously said that she will tell the truth to Aashi she just told that to warn Khushi because still Akansha didn't want to hurt that child ]

Khushi then went from there silently with out replying...........Akansha smirked.........

____________________________

Khushi was still lost in her thoughts about her conversation when she entered RM...........

She stumbled a little as she received a sudden hug from behind and she knew who was it..........

Khu : What happened Arnavji.......

She asked turning around only to meet a worried Arnav........

Ar : Voh when I got up and didn't found you beside me......I thought you also left me after hearing about my past.......

He said slowly and looked down .........

And hearing him her all doubts were cleared.........she knew what she had to do..........

Khu : I am not going anywhere leaving you Arnavji.........

She said and making him look at her........

He nodded convinced..........

Khu : Acha now go and wait in our room, I will bring our evening coffee there only ...... And also I have to tell you something important.........

She said and nodding at her he went to their room and she went to Aashi's room........

Aashi's Room

Khushi came inside her room and saw Aashi sleeping as she was tired playing all day with her friends.......Khushi smiled........

Khushi : Mumma loves you so much Aashu........

She whispered caressing her head as she sat beside her on the bed.........

Khushi : Please don't get angry on Mumma baby......

She said and left the room after wiping her tears.........