Chapter 70 - Leaving

RM

Early Morning

At 7 AM

Khushi came out of the bed silently not disturbing his sleep.........

She quickly freshened up before Arnav wake up.......

Khushi's look  👇

She looked at his face for the last time before leaving the room

She looked at his face for the last time before leaving the room.......she just kept a note on the coffee table........

Coming out of RM, she messaged Isha..........

" I have done what you wanted , now your turn "
________________________________

After an hour

Arnav woke up and got confused not finding her in the room........He sighed thinking she must me downstairs preparing the breakfast..........

He went to freshen up .........

He came out of the closet room getting ready when his gaze fell on something on the coffee table..........

Arnav's look  👇

He went towards it feeling restlessness

He went towards it feeling restlessness..........Taking a deep breath he took the note and read it.........

He felt the ground slip under his feet.........

Its written.........

" I am leaving For forever......I am sorry "

He quickly ran downstairs shouting calling her.........

Arnav : KHUSHI......... KHUSHI.......KHUSHI..........

Hearing his scream Aakash and all helpers came in the living room.........

Aakash : What happened bhai........

He asked worriedly seeing Arnav tensed.........

Arnav : Umm Aakash did you saw Khushi..........

He asked worriedly........

Aakash : No I just came down hearing your voice........

Arnav : Ohh

He looked at the helpers who shaked their heads saying they didn't saw her since morning...........

Arnav tried her number but all the time it was coming unreachable........

Aakash : Bhai ........ don't worry I think Bhabhi must have gone to Kapoor Villa........After yesterday's events she must be tensed..........

Arnav : Hmm let me call Dad........

Aakash : No Bhabi we shouldn't worry him........let me call payal and ask.........

Arnav nodded........His heart was beating fast and the chit was crushed in his fist.........

Aakash : Bhai Bhabhi isn't there nor she had called Payal........

He said after talking to payal........

Arnav : I need to find her.........she can't leave just like that.........

Saying this he stormed out of RM..........He was hell angry knowing her disappearance with nothing but a chit of note..........

Aakash and the helpers prayed for her safety...........
________________________________

An hour later he reached the Academy he was just disappointed as she was not here also.......He looked at his watch ........Its 10 in the morning where she would have gone this time he thought ......He knows she haven't gone to meet Aashi also as she told him just yesterday she went to meet her.........

He closed his eyes sighing deeply .........Suddenly he snapped his eyes open when it clickled him where she would have gone..........

He accelerated his car and drove to the place where she would have gone.........

Flashback

Khushi : Why have you brought me here Arnavji.........

She asked looking at the beautiful scene in front of her eyes........

Arnav : Its my favourite spot in delhi.......whenever I used to feel upset I always come here........It always help me calm my inner turmoil.......Not only that whenever I come her I can see my Mumma......I feel her around me here......Only she and me.......Now you are also an important part of my life Khushi.......So I brought you here........To share the place with you........

He brought her to his Mumma's Garden also there is a small yet very beautiful house also there........

Khushi : Thank you for making me an important part of your life Arnavji........To share this special place with me.......I promise I will always be there for you and If I am not with you ......You can always find me here........

She said smiling........and he smiled seeing her smiling.........

Flashback ends.........