Chapter 46 - Chaand Sifarish

After dinner Khushi was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes as the helpers already left.........from the time she came in RM after marriage she never let the helpers do anything in the kitchen except a little bit help and only Lavanya is allowed to cook in kitchen because Khushi want to do everything for her family like she used to do in Kapoor Villa with Payal's help...........

Arnav smiled looking at her from the entrance of the kitchen..........he came down as Khushi took a lot of time to come to the room........

He came towards her stood just behind her.......

Subhaan Allaah
Subhaan Allah

She stopped her work feeling his presence just behind her.........

Subhaan Allah
Subhaan Allah

Khushi : Arnavji what you are doing here...........I was just coming........

She asked looking at him from her shoulder keeping the last plate in the stand.........

Arnav : shh.........

He shushed her and turned her facing him slowly as she wiped her hands with the kitchen towel and looked at him frowning.........

Chaand Sifarish Jo Karta Hamari
Deta Woh Tumko Bata

He leaned closer to her face and freed her long hairs from the clutcher which were tied in her messy bun earlier.........

Sharm-O-Haya Pe Parde Gira Ke
Karni Hain Hamko Khata

Arnav : You look more beautiful in open hair Khushi...........

He whispered in her ear and she clutched the towel tightly in her fist and closed her eyes due to the proximity......

Zidd Hain Ab Toh Hain Khud Ko Mitana
Hona Hain Tujhmein Fanaa

He the placed the towel on the slab and picked her up in his arms in bridal style........

Chaand Sifarish Jo Karta
Hamari Deta Woh Tumko Bata

She gasped seeing this and automatically her fists clutched his shirt.........

Sharm-O-Haya Pe Parde Gira Ke
Karni Hain Hamko Khata

He started going out of the kitchen after switching off the lights........

Teri Adaa Bhi Hain Jhonke Wali
Chhu Ke Gujar Jaane De

She then placed her head on his chest hearing his heartbeats........

Teri Lachak Hain Ke Jaise Daali
Dil Mein Utar Jaane De

He smiled as she wrapped her arms around his shoulder..........

Aaja Baahon Mein Karke Bahana
Hona Hain Tujhmein Fanaa

He slowly closed the door of their room as Aashi was sleeping ..........she frowned seeing him going to the balcony.......

Chaand Sifarish Jo Karta Hamari
Deta Woh Tumko Bata

Sharm-O-Haya Pe Parde Gira Ke
Karni Hain Hamko Khata

Subhaan Allaah
Subhaan Allaah

Subhaan Allah
Subhaan Allah

She got surprised seeing that he has arranged the small bed in the balcony and the light decoration were simple yet beautiful which she loved it..............

Hain Jo Iraaden Bata Doon Tumko
Sharma Hi Jaaogi Tum

Dhadakanen Jo Suna Doon Tumko
Ghabraa Hi Jaaogi Tum

He slowly placed her on the mattresses and sat beside her..........

Hamko Aata Nahi Hain Chhupana
Hona Hain Tujhmein Fanaa

Chaand Sifarish Jo Karta Hamari
Deta Woh Tumko Bata

He then lied on that and took her in his arms.........

Sharm-O-Haya Pe Parde Gira Ke
Karni Hain Hamko Khata

Zidd Hain Ab Toh Hain Khud Ko Mitana
Hona Hain Tujhmein Fanaa

She also hugged him tightly ..........

Arnav : I missed you so much Khushi...........

He said as his eyes conveyed a lot of emotions.........

Khushi : I missed you too..........

She said and placed her hand on his other hand.........

Arnav : Promise me that you will never leave me .........

He said and she looked at him frowning........

Khushi : You were the one who let me go Arnavji.........

She replied.......

Arnav : I agree but please Don't leave me next time even if I say you to leave..........

He said.........

Khushi : I promise I will never leave you for your and Aashi's happiness........

She said sincerely and he smiled..........

Arnav : Now sleep you must me tired na.........How many times I have told you to not do this much work at home na........there are many helpers in the home you don't need to do this Khushi.......

He said..........and she smiled........

Khushi : But I want to do this for my family Arnavji.......

She replied and he sighed as she won't change her decision...........

Khushi : Now let me sleep Arnavji otherwise I will get up late tomorrow........

She said and closed her eyes hiding her face in his chest and he can feel her smiling........he chuckled seeing this and caressed her hairs.........

They slept peacefully in each other's arms..........