Chapter 53 - Apology

2 days later

Morning at 10 AM

Today is Aashi's holiday as its sports day for higher class students and the primary class got their day off.........

So Khushi forced Arnav also to stay at home today till lunch and he had to agree for that........

Arshi's look 👇

Khushi : Arnavji tell me how's it

Khushi : Arnavji tell me how's it.......I have made it for the first time..........

She asked excitedly as she served him the pizza she had made for Aashi..........

Arnav chuckled and kept his laptop aside..........

He was in the living room and Aashi was sleeping till late because of her holiday.........

Arnav : Let me taste it first...........

He said and tasted it..........

Arnav : Umm.........its yummy........

He said closing his eyes feeling the taste.........

Khushi : Really........

Her eyes shinned in happiness hearing the prasing..........

He opened his eyes.........

Arnav : Yeah really..........taste it yourself..........

He said and forwarded his slice of pizza towards her mouth.........

She looked at his gesture shyly..........but have the pizza from his hand........

Khushi : Umm its delicious.......

She said and he smiled at her expressions..........

His gaze then fell on the cheese near the corner of her lips.........he without saying anything just leaned closer to her and wiped the cheese with his thumb ........she looked at him and he also looked at her.........

He then licked cheese from thumb and she blushed at his this gesture...........

Their lovely moment broke by someone's throat clearing .........

They looked at the source to see Aman standing there giving them a teasing smile...........

They got embarrassed seeing him here ...........

Arnav : Aman .........you here ..........

He asked after coming himself..........

Aman got serious hearing this.........

Aman : Voh Akansha called me here........she said she wanted to talk something important with us.........

Arnav : What does she want now..........

He said getting angry..........

Khushi : Arnavji please control your anger .........listen to her once may be she was regretting..........

She tried to explain.......

Arnav rolled his eyes hearing.........

Arnav : Why you believe Khushi that everyone is like you in the world........This time she had broken my trust........And the one whom I trusted if betray me that forgiving them is very tough for me........

He said and Khushi nodded understanding his emotions..........

Aman : But I think Bhabhi is right Arnav .......we should listen Akansha once.........

He said his POV...........

Arnav looked at Aman and then at Khushi who nodded...........he sighed and deciced to listen what Akansha has to say..........
___________________________

Outside RM

Armaan stopped his car outside RM.........

Akansha was nervous to meet them but Armaan said that if she wanted to start a new life then she have to face them and apologise them..........

Armaan : Are you ready........

He asked.........

Akansha : I don't know........

She said slowly as they came out of the car..........

Armaan : Don't worry I am with you na..........And your friends will surely forgive you........

He said and entwined their fingers...........

She smiled lightly ........

Akansha : Thank you for being with me........

He smiled.........

Armaan : Lets go in.........

She nodded and they went inside the mansion.........
___________________________

Arshi and Aman stood seeing them.........

They got confused seeing Akansha with some guy.........they didn't knew him..........

Akansha : Hello everyone........

She greeted them nervously.......

They just nodded with confused expressions..............

As if reading her expressions she introduced.........

Akansha : He is Armaan.........and Armaan he is Arnav , Aman and Khushi.........

She said and held Armaan's hand who smiled at her........this doesn't go unnoticed by anyone and they understood who he is..........

They got surprised at her tone........as she never talked so softly ..........

Khushi : Please come and Have a seat........I will bring something for you...........

She initiated the conversations..........

Akansha : No need Khushi ..........I just came to talk something important...........

She said and settled on the sofa with Armaan beside her..........

Though she said she don't want anything but Khushi gestured HP to bring some snacks and juice for them...........

The trio then settled on the sofa........

Akansha : Umm........I know guys I have done many mistakes which I am regretting now.....because of which I might have lost your friendship also.........I came here to apologize ..........I am sorry for everything I have done wrong to you and specially you Khushi.........I am so sorry.........

She said remorsefully.........

All looked at her surprised as Arnav and Aman know her well that she isn't the one who will apologize at first but if she is apologizing that means she is really regretting..........

Akansha : And Arnav this is yours ........I don't want anything else other than your all forgiveness........

She said and forwarded the file toward him which was the same one which he gave when she was leaving AR.......