Chapter 43 - I Love Her

4 Days Later

In these four days Khushi stayed in Kapoor Villa ......Ram didn't let her go to RM but she started her dance academy.......some children started coming in her academy.......though she missed Arnav and Aashi a lot but her dance was able to distract her from the problems going in her life for sometime.........

She daily talked with Arnav and Aashi and also video called them but they couldn't get the chance to meet each other.......

And as for Arnav , he got more busy in AR as Akansha left AR so the work pressue fall on him and Aman the most.......then also he took time for Aashi and talked with Khushi........

Today is Sunday so he decided to go to Ram.......

Khushi is in her Academy with NK helping her, Ram was in orphanage while Payal was in home.........
______________________________

RM

Arnav : Lavanya you take Aashi to Khushi's Academy , I will be there in sometime..........

He said sitting in his car.......

Arnav's look 👇

Lavanya : Okay Bhai don't worry we will go there in sometime

She replied and he went while Lavanya went inside Aashi's room to see her doing her Homework sincerely.......

Lavanya : Wow Aashi ........like a good girl you are completing your homework without anyone's help......

She said coming towards her........

Aashi smiled at her.........

Aashi : Haan Lavi di , Mumma said that if I will do my homework myself correctly then she will return soon.........

She said innocently.......

Lavanya : Ohh.......Proud of you bacha........complete it fast then we will go to meet mumma........

She said and frowned caressing her face.......

Lavanya : Aashi you have fever baby........

Aashi : Leave it ......Are we really going to meet Mumma......

She asked excitedly........

Lavanya : Not till you take your medicines........Otherwise we aren't going anywhere........

She said strictly.........

Aashi nodded slowly.........

Lavanya : Good girl now keep the book aside till then I will bring something to eat for you..........

She said and went to bring soup for Aashi so that she can have medicines...........

Sometime later Aashi came downstairs and had her soup silently because she want to go to her Mumma soon.......

Lavanya : Aashi baby please have this medicine na ........

She said running behind Aashi with the Syrup bottle in her hand.........

Aashi : Lavi di please first lets go to mumma then I will have it.....pakka promise.............

She requested for the third time........

Lavanya : Okay baba you won .......... Lets go fast so that you can have this medicine of yours there.......

She said sighing...........

Aashi : yay........

Lavanya smiled at her innocence.........

They left RM then..........
_________________________________

Home Orphanage

Arnav arrived here to talk to Ram.........He smiled remembering his first meeting with Khushi here........He hadn't thought then that the women whom he met accidently in this orphanage will become his life one day.......

He moved towards the Ram's cabin , he stopped outside only hearing Priya's voice.......

Priya : You are doing wrong again Ram.........How could you separate Aashi from Khushi again.........

She asked angrily ........when she got to know from Khushi that Ram had brought her in Kapoor Villa after knowing about their lie she immediately came to meet Ram..........

Ram : Its not a mistake Priya.........Khushi will not be happy there.........have you thought what will happen if by any chance Aashi won't accept Khushi as her mother after knowing the truth........have you thought what will our Khushi will go through then.........And what if Arnav won't be able to love her.........Won't she be heartbroken then........No I can't see Khushi like that.......

He said sighing and held his head..........

Then they turned towards the door hearing Arnav's voice...........

Arnav : That will never happen Dad.......

He said coming inside the cabin.........

Ram looked at him as He and Priya stood.........

Arnav : Yes Dad I promise to never hurt Khushi because I really love her........Please Dad try to understand this.......I didn't talk to you in the last 4 days because I want you to think wisely about Khushi .......I can understand your worries as a father, Dad but I promise that no problem can even touch Khushi till I am with her.......I will stand infront of her to protect her with my life Dad...........Please send her with me .........Also we both have decided to tell the truth to Aashi very soon.........

He said with sincerity in his voice .......

Ram : Hmm........But what will you do if someday Aashi's real come infront of you and after knowing the truth Aashi will chose her real mother instead of Khushi ........what will you do then Arnav.........

Hearing the talk about Isha , Arnav fisted his hand tightly to control his anger..........

Arnav : That will never happen in this life atleast Dad........ Because I know Aashi , when she will get to know that her real mother left her she will never chose her over Khushi.........And I also know what Khushi mean to Aashi...........Aashi's day start with Khushi and end on Khushi only.........she will accept Khushi as her mother that much I know my Aashi........

He said determined.........

Ram sighed.......

Ram : Okay.........But If I see my Khushi hurt then you have to face the realface of Ram Kapoor that you have never imagined.......

He said seriously..........

Arnav smiled lightly hearing this.........

Arnav : I promise Dad that day will not come........Okay then Dad I think I should leave now.......I will pick Khushi from the Academy then we will leave for RM.......

He said and Ram nodded while Priya smiled that atleast now everything is going right........

Arnav then left from there.......

Priya : Thank god you agreed.......

She said sighing and Ram frowned..........

Ram : Why .......do you think I am a villan type Dad in movies..........

He said and she chuckled..........

Priya : No baba..........you are a very good father.........

He smiled hearing this...........