Chapter 4 - She needs a Mother's love

Raizada Mansion

At 12 noon

Arnav was sitting in the living room with Aashi in his lap and was calmly asking her  that why she is crying continuously

Arnav was sitting in the living room with Aashi in his lap and was calmly asking her that why she is crying continuously.....

Ar : What happened baby..... Why you are crying......won't you tell your dad the reason for your crying.....

And what Aashi spoke had frozed him

Aas : Dad...... Mom don't love me right.....

For sometime he sat there shocked and didn't knew what to tell........
Composing himself he said

Ar : Nahi bacha ....your mom loves you so much.....

Aas : No Dad she doesn't......

Ar : What happened baby.... Why you thought like that..... Did anyone said anything to you.....

She slowly nodded her head....

Ar : (whipping her tears) tell me baby.....

Aas : Dad voh..... When we left for the ground in the games period..... My one classmate Arushi told that her mother is in Canada and also she works in one company there but whenever Arushi 's birthday comes or any other festival her mother always comes here and celebrates with her........but Dad my mom never came here...... She doesn't love me that's why she didn't came na..... Dad am I a bad daughter that my mom doesn't want to see me......

She was crying continuously and telling him her feelings...... Arnav's eyes also started flowing listening her but he wipped tears quickly and cupping her face he told her

Ar : No bacha you are not a bad daughter...... You are a good girl...... So first stop crying and listen to me...... Your mom loves you a lot beta..... We both love you so much my bacha......

He hugged her....

Aas : But Dad this year also she won't come on my birthday right , she promised me last year

Arnav asked confused

Ar : Huh..... What are you telling beta?

Aas : Yes dad last year in the letter she promised me that she will come on my sixth birthday...... She will come right