Chapter 82 -Scaring Isha

Arshi's room

Arnav came inside their room and smiled seeing both of them sleeping......He switched off the TV.....he clicked their pictures......Though he didn't want to wake up Khushi but since they have to execute the plan so he had to wake her up unwillingly.......

He sat beside them and slowly caressed her hairs calling her.....

Arnav : Khushi......

She opened her eyes and looked at him sleepily ........

Arnav : Com'on Aakash is ready with everything also we have to tell everything to Anjali di too........

He said slowly......

Khushi : Oh shit.......I totally forgot......I don't know how I slept.......

She said sitting straight and made Aashi sleep properly covering her with the duvet....

Arnav : Shh.....calm down we have a lot of time left....

He said and hugged her side ways seeing her getting panic......

Khushi : Hmm......

She hummed keeping her head on his shoulder as he caressed her head......
_______________________________

Mid Night at 2:30 am

Isha's room

Isha was peacefully sleeping when the constant flapping of the windows broke her sleep.....

Her room was on ground floor and was attached to a small lobby which lead to the backyard........The French doors were closed but the curtains were not drawn on them letting the moonlight to enter the room.......

Coming out of her dreamland she got down from the bed and went to close the window.......

Closing the glass window her gaze fell outside on the figure of a woman in white saree with long open hairs covering the face.......She gulped getting scared and immediately drawn the curtains on the window........outside Khushi giggled removing the hairs from her face seeing her plan working she gave thumbs up to Arnav and Anjali who were standing in the lobby of the room hiding.........

In the room Isha turned only to hear loud knocking on the door.......

Isha : Who....who......is .... th...there ?

She asked with shivering voice.......but the knocking stopped and the light switched off.....She gulped getting hell scared.......She immediately went to her bed and covered herself with the blanket......she even covered her face with the duvet.......

Hearing a thud sound she looked out only to see the door opened.....

She looked there but no one came inside scaring her to the core......

She screamed loudly seeing a flying ghost entering her room........

From outside the room Aakash was controlling the drone which he had covered with the white cloth and it also has a voice recorder attached to it which have scary voices and Isha thought it as a ghost as the lights were gone.......

Isha jumped from the bed in fear and moved back towards the French door seeing the flying ghost coming towards her and was shivering with the scary voices.......

Isha : No no please leave me.......please......don't ....don't come near me.......

The lights were flickering scaring her more......

The loud knock on the French door make her turn back in fear......she couldn't saw anyone there......Again turning back towards her room she saw no one present there as Aakash flied the drown out and the voices also stopped......

She sighed in relief and wiped the sweat beads from her forehead and looked at the French door to see the same figure of woman with a candle.........

She screamed on the top of her voice and fainted there in fear......

Khushi blowed the candle and laughed while Anjali and Arnav joined her.....They stepped inside the room opening the french door and Aakash also came to them........

Anjali : I must say Khushi because of your plan we have taught a good lessen to her......

Khushi giggled hearing her......

Khushi : Yeah we should lie her on the bed so that in the morning she will think that it's a dream only......

She said and Anjali nodded......

Then they lied Isha properly on the bed and arranged everything in the room like earlier so she won't doubt.......

They all left the room then........

Aakash : Bhabhi Are you sure na that tomorrow is her last day here .......and she will go back......

Hearing this Khushi looked at Anjali who said nodding........

Anjali : Hmm.... I trust her mother.......I believe that she will speak in our favour in the court.......and Isha will go from here forever.........

They nodded but something else was going in Arnav's mind........

Khushi : Acha now lets go and sleep everyone because of her we have disturbed our sleep.......

They nodded and everyone left to their room.........