Chapter 24 - Khushi in AR

RM

At dinner time Anjali and Akshay came to RM.... They had their dinner with everyone....After dinner all were sitting in the living room and Lavanya had left early today..... when Khushi stood and went to the kitchen to bring coffee for everyone and Aashi and Anjali also went behind her.... Anjali wanted to talk to her but didn't got the chance to talk to her since the day she met her.....

Now only Arnav, Akshay and Akaash were left in the living room when Arnav told both of them about Khushi's accident last night....

Akshay sighed....

Aks : I am getting your point Arnav....what you are trying to say but I assure you that Anjali didn't pushed Khushi in the pool nor she locked her there.... Anjali was with me since the party got over she didn't even left the room....

Ar : I am just worried jeeju....

He said sighing...

Aks : Why don't you put CCTVs in the mansion Arnav and connect it only with your Laptop so that only you can have the access through it.....

He suggested thoughtfully....

Ar : I think you are right Jeeju.... I'll talk about it with Aman.... Thanks..

He smiled...

Aks : I think you should forgive her now Arnav she is genuinely guilty....

He said after sometime....

Ar : I'll think about it jeeju....

He nodded looking at him....

Kitchen

Khushi was pouring hot milk in the mugs for coffee and Aashi was sitting on the stool and little away from them enjoying her birthday cake which was left....

Anjali said

Anj : I'm sorry Khushi....

She apologized genuinely...

Khu : For what Di....

She frowned stirring the coffee...

Anj : For doubting you for her..

She said looking at Aashi....

Khu : Its okay Di.... You were concerned for her....

She smiled at her..

Anj : Khushi I just want a promise from you....

Khu : What Di?

Anj : Promise me that you will never leave my brother and always be with him and Aashi whatever the situation may come....

She asked hopefully..

Khu : I promise Di that I'll never leave them....

She said holding her hand....

They they took the coffee outside and after enjoying it Akshay.....

Aks : I think we should leave now Arnav.... We will meet you before leaving tomorrow....

All frowned

Ar : Leaving....

Aks :Yeah We have a flight back tomorrow night...

Ar : But its just two days jeeju.... You should stay here for some more time....

Aks : Actually An important work came so we have to leave early.....

Ar : Ohk but do come for a long vacation next time....

Aks : Yeah surely we will...

Then bidding bye to everyone they left for their flat..... And all dispersed to their rooms calling it a night....