Chapter 80 - Prank Gone Wrong

After sometime Aashi was standing infront of Isha with those special chocolates in living room......

She kept the plate infront of her........

Isha looked at her .........

Aashi : Umm......will you have it.....they are tasty.......

She said pointing the plate........

Isha : Sure beta........

She said looking at the plate happily and picked one..........

As soon as she kept it in her mouth her face was worth watching.....she immediately went in the washroom to throw it while Aashi giggled seeing her face.....Hiding behind the pillar Arshi and Aakash also laughed at her face.......

Isha : Aashi .........

She shouted coming out of the room.......

Isha : what rubbish is this ? how dare you prank on me........

She spoke angrily.......

Khushi : Iss aurat ki itni himmat meri beti par chilaye gi ( How dare this woman shout at my daughter.....) ise toh mai abhi batati hoon ( I will see her now...).....

She said furiously and started going there but Arnav stopped her and gestured Aakash to go there.....

Aakash went there angrily glaring at Isha......

Khushi : Why did you not let me go there Arnav ?

Her blood was boiling in anger........

Arnav : Nothing will happen to our Aashi......but now if you go there our plan will be ruined .....we have to gain proofs against her that she is not a good mother for Aashi........

He explained her .......

She sighed.......and they looked at them........

Isha : You spoilt brat ......Didn't your father taught you manners.....

Saying so she was going to slap Aashi but Aakash came in between and held her hand.......

She looked at him only to see him glaring at him.......

Aakash : Sochna bhi mat......( Don't even think of that )

He jerked her hand and she stumbled back as Aakash stood infront of Aashi who was also busy in glaring at her, she isn't scared of her because she trust her parents that she can't harm her if her parents are with her........

Aakash : Tumhari himmat kaise hui Aashi ke ghar mein khade hokar usi ko harm karne ki.....( How dare you shout and try to slap Aashi that too standing in her house....).....Voh toh mai Aurat pe haath nahi uthata varna ......( Thank your stars that I don't raise my hand on women otherwise.....)

He spoke furiously and then he went from there taking Aashi with him.......

Isha looked at them angrily and went to her room.....
________________________________

Arshi's room

Khushi : Its all my fault I shouldn't have let Aashi go to her with those..........

She said crying hugging Aashi.....

Arnav and Aakash glanced at each other......Sighing Arnav sat beside her on the bed......

Arnav : No it wasn't your fault Khushi......now stop crying see Aashi is looking at you what will she think that her strong Mumma is crying like this.......

Hearing this Khushi looked at Aashi......

She wiped her tears ......

Khushi : I am sorry baby because of me she shouted at you and scared you......