Chapter 30 - The Secret

Outside in the Garden

Going toward Lavanya who was talking to some guests NK greeted her.......

NK : hey .....

She turned and smiled at him......

Lav : hey Hi NK..... (turning towards the guests whom she was talking ) Excuse me guys ....you enjoy ........(turning to NK again she asked ) how are you?

(turning to NK again she asked ) how are you?

Nk : I'm fine.......you.....

Lav : superb.....

She exclaimed happily and he smiled seeing her happy..........

Nk : Can you share the reason of your happiness with me if you don't mind.......

He asked curiously.......

Lav : of course I can share it with my friend.........

He smiled and nodded gesturing her to start......

Lav : who Actually I am going to fulfil my dream ....... You know what I always wanted to become a lawyer and my inspiration was my father........ And now I just have to complete my
5 -6 moths training in lucknow...... then I will also become a lawyer......

She said looking straight smilingly .........

His smile vanished when he heard her last sentence that she had to leave delhi for her training..........

Nk : what.......I mean........

Lav : Yeah lucknow.......I need to leave my family for sometime.........earlier I didn't wanted to go leaving them but bhai and bhabhi assured me that they will look after my family in my absence......so I agreed......

Nk : ohh........Acha..........that's very nice.......hope you will get want you want in your life........

He said forwarding his hand for a hand shake and smiled genuinely happy for her........

Lav : thanks NK.......

She said shaking hand ......

Nk : Acha I coming haan I have some important work with payal......