Chapter 91 - Caring Hubby

In the morning almost at 11 am everyone reached the Raizada farmhouse........

Living room

All were in the living room

" No No A big No "

" Yes Yes A big Yes "

" I said No "

" I said Yes "

" A No means a clear No "

" A Yes means a clear Yes "

Everyone was looking right to left , left to right.......their eyes moved from Arnav to Khushi and Khushi to Arnav who were busy arguing for a small thing........

Arshi's look 👇

Finally getting pissed of their silly fight Priya said

Priya : Stop it both of you ( they stopped and looked at her) .......why you both are fighting like kids ( they tried to say something but didn't get the chance )..... see even Aashi is laughing at you both ( they looked at Aashi who was controlling her giggles but as they looked at her she couldn't control her laugh).......

Aashi's look 👇

Arshi and everyone smiled seeing her smile , no doubt she is everyone's princess , her one command they were ready to even keep the world at her feets

Arnav : But Maa I am not saying anything wrong na ...... in this condition she can't dance in the wedding functions.......

He said concernly.........

Khushi looked at him with her mouth wide open.....

Khushi : what do you mean by condition haan......do I look ill to you haan......

She said glaring him , Arnav tried to say something but he didn't get the chance.......then her eyes widen and they became moist.........

Khushi : So you are trying to say I am becoming fat..... from now only this happened then what will happen in the 6 -7 months.......You hurt me so much.......I didn't expect this from you.......

She sat on the couch crying ........

Arnav panicked seeing her tears......While everyone palmed their face seeing her mood swings and imagining Arnav's condition........

Seeing her crying Arnav and Aashi immediately sat beside her on the either side.........

Aashi : Mumma please don't cry na......Dad say sorry to Mumma........

She said widening her eyes and Arnav nodded......Others chuckled .........

Arnav : Khushi I am sorry I didn't mean to say that .....I care for you a lot that's why I said that...you are very beautiful and even if you become fat I will still love you the same ......please stop crying and forgive me......

He said and Khushi nodded wiping her tears.......

Khushi : But on a condition I will forgive you......

She said and he immediately nodded.....

Arnav : Anything for your smile....

He said and she smiled brightly.......

She stood and said........

Khushi : Chalo girls lets go we have to do so much practice for the ceremonies........

He looked at her shockingly.......

Arnav : But when did I gave you the permission.......

He asked ......

Khushi : Just now you said anything for my smile so I took the permission myself......

She said with attitude and went to the room for practice while the girls followed her laughing at Arnav's face.....

Anjali came to him ........

Anjali : Don't worry we will take care of her and you don't take tension for that......A little bit of dance won't harm anything......and she will be happy too........

She said and he nodded sighing what else can he do.......

Then she with Priya went to the girls room while after sometime the boys also joined them for the practice and the time passed with their practice and Arnav taking care of his wife while on one hand she was getting irritated but on the other she is just loving the pampering she was getting from him......Though he was always like that taking care of her and Aashi but now his care was increased........