Chapter 52 - Hamari Duniya

Akansha : How can you love me..... I am such a bad person.....

She said breaking the hug and looking at him shockingly..........he sighed........

Armaan : I know it is unexpected but please trust me.......I love you so much ..........just give me a chance........And if you don't want that I promise I won't force you and we will be friends forever........

He said and she looked at him silently .........

Akansha : do you really want to live with me ( he nodded )........do you really love me ( he nodded )........you want to to give us a chance ( he again nodded )........Then Can you do something for me Which I will ask ..........

Armaan : Anything for you...........

He said nodding........

Akansha : Then take me away from here.........away from this city.......this country..........If you want that I should start a new future with you then please take me away from my past and this country..........

He understood that she wanted to run away from the circumstances ...........

He just hugged her again seeing her crying face.........

Armaan : Okay I promise we both will go away from here but not before you will do something which I will say.........

He said seriously and she nodded agreeing to do anything for leaving this place...........

Akansha : What ?

She asked .........

Armaan : Not before you have those yummy chocolate cookies which I specially baked for you........

He said and she looked at him frowning to see him trying to hide his smile.........

He started laughing at her expressions and she also chuckled seeing him laughing..........
_____________________________

Raizada mansion

Arshi with Aashi were in their room ...........

Arnav : Please listen to us baby once..........

He said as Aashi was trying to come out of his hold..........

Khushi was looking at them with teary eyes.........

Aashi looked at Arnav first and then at Khushi then she looked down and said slowly.........

Aashi : Why you both lied to me.........

He sighed...........

Arnav : Baby look at me.......

She did.........

Arnav : Answer the questions honestly I am going to ask you..........

She nodded..........

Arnav : Tell me who came at your birthday and you were happy to see that person.........

She looked at Khushi...........

Arnav : Who took care of you like a mother and gave you so much love.........

She pointed at Khushi.......

Arnav : Now tell me if as you said she isn't your real mumma ..........then will if your real mumma loved you like Khushi won't she be with you..........will not she take care of you........

He explained.........

( Here Arnav just explained Aashi what he thought about Isha.......so please don't think like he is filling her ears against Isha ......he isn't doing that )

Aashi was silent........

Aashi : Don't she love me that she left me..........

Arnav was helpless that he don't know what to reply her ........

So he stayed silent..........

Aashi : Will she also leave me like her..........

She asked looking at Khushi fearing that she would again loose her mother........

Hearing this Arshi were shocked........Khushi immediately kneeled down in front of Aashi and shaked her head vigorously..........

Khushi : Where would I go leaving my Heart.........haan.........How can I go leaving my Aashu baby........

She said holding Aashi's little hands..........

Aashi : Pakka........

Khushi : Promise........

She said...........

Aashi hugged her immediately and Khushi also wrapped her in her arms as the tears fell from her eyes...........

Arnav smiled at them and wiped his corner of eyes ............

Arnav : Family hug without me..........

He said fake sadly.........

They broke the hug and opened their arms chuckling looking at his expressions........

Arnav immediately hugged both of them ..........

Aashi : My Mumma , and My Dad...........

She said and giggled...........

Arshi smiled........

Arnav : My lifelines........

He said looking at them they smiled widely..........

Arnav and Aashi then looked at Khushi to say something............

Khushi : My Heart and My Heartbeat..............

She said looking at Aashi first then looked at Arnav..........

They smiled brighty.........

Arnav then winked at Aashi who nodded smiling.........Khushi noticed their gesture but didn't said anything...........

They then suddenly kissed Khushi's cheeks from either side..........

Arnav : Hamari Duniya.........

He whispered and they smiled brightly ..........