Chapter 36 - Priya's Secret

Arshi's Room

Khushi entered the room with evening coffee........

She saw Arnav sitting on the recliner checking his mails........

He smiled as she sat beside him......

He closed his laptop and took his coffee mug........

Ar : Hmm tell me what you wanted to say........

He said after sipping his coffee............ he was feeling much better now........

Then she told him everything about her conversation with Akansha...........

Arnav : How dare she blackmailed you..........

He said gritting his teeth...........

Arnav : And you ........I have told you last time na that she is not someone who will repent for her past wrong deeds.......but no you being a mahatma forgave her saying everyone deserves a second chance.........

He said sarcastically looking at her angrily and she also didn't said anything because she was also furious on Akansha this time as she includes Aashi and her father in their matter............

Arnav sighed looking at her........

Arnav : Sorry Khushi I didn't mean to get angry on you..........

He said calming himself...........

Khushi : No No Arnavji its my fault only I couldn't understand her..........

She said.........

He didn't replied for that because he don't think that she is at mistake as she just couldn't understand that woman because of her good nature ........and talking further on that, that she misjudged Akansha will only make her guilty......

Arnav : Acha Now what I am going to do ........you won't stop me from doing that........

He said and she nodded..........

He then hugged her understanding her emotion...........

Arnav : Don't worry Aashi will understand us.......

He said and she nodded wrapping her arms around him.........

Ar : Chalo so tomorrow we are going to office together after dropping Aashi at her school..........

He said breaking the hug......

She agreed and went to freshen up........

He sighed and dialed his lawyer's number..........

He then asked him to prepare some papers and disconnected the call.........

Arnav : You have crossed your limit this time Akansha ........ You will regret this time..........

He said to himself...............

___________________________

City Hospital

Priya was lying on the hospital bed in the ward and Ram was sitting beside her on the stool........his eyes were red because of crying from the long time and now even his tears were dried.......

Sometimes later she gained her consciousness............

Looking at his expressions she was scared that he might got to know about her illness.........

When his gaze fell on her he asked blankly...........

Ram : So this was the reason you wanted to hide your real identity from kids........

Priya : please Ram..........

Ram : since how long........

He asked .........

Priya : last two years......Ram Ram please listen to me ........please don't say anything to them........they will break down if they got to know that their mother is leaving them again and this time forever.........

Ram : Are you out of you mind or what........You have Cancer from the last two years dammit and you want me stay quiet letting you die........

He shouted ........

Priya : Please don't make me more weak Ram........

She begged and seeing his strong Priya , weak was the last thing he wanted to see in his life .......

He hugged her ..........

Ram : No no we will get you treated in the best hospitals with the best specialist in the world.........don't worry this time I won't let you leave me........

He said after wiping their tears........

Priya : This isn't possible ..........I have gone to the best doctors but all said the same thing that I have very less time......that's why I came to meet the kids for the last time .........

Ram : No no you will be alright ....just don't lose hope.........we will live together our rest of the life.........

He said and she sighed........they hugged each other again emotionally..........