Chapter 71 - His Confession

Arnav stopped his car outside his place.....this place is very close to his heart and as in childhood he came here with his Mumma...

this place is very close to his heart and as in childhood he came here with his Mumma

Arnav sighed in relief seeing Khushi's car parked outside the garden....

Immediately he ran inside to find her....He searched and found her sitting on the bench he sighed in relief seeing her after almost 5 hours as this place is 3 hours away from the centre of Delhi......

He sat beside her and saw her lost......

Arnav : what was that?

He asked breaking the chain of her thoughts....

Khushi jerked and looked at him blankly..... Thinking what she is going to say now will surely hurt him......

Arnav : Bolo Khushi..... Why did you leave just giving that damn note......

He said standing finally loosing his patience as he was worried for her since morning and here she was sitting silently saying nothing......

Khushi stood up and faced him.....

Khushi : Its true Arnavji.....now we have nothing left in our relation..... And its better to part our ways......

She spoke making him blank......

Arnav : Did you even realize what rubbish you are speaking for God sake...... Are you out of your mind....... How could you even think that I would leave you....... Or I would let you leave me......

He spoke angrily clutching her shoulders lightly not to hurt her......

Khushi slowly removed his hands from her shoulder and turned her back to him......she closed her eyes before speaking.....

Khushi : The first step of every relation is Trust Arnavji...... And you broke that trust only.....You hided such a big truth of my life from me and introduced my own mother to me like some stranger......and I like a fool was believing it..... I know the mistake was my parent's also but you should have told me that......

She spoke crying and his eyes softened a bit......

He slowly made her turn to him......

Arnav : I know I was wrong but don't give me the punishment of leaving me Khushi..... I promise this won't happen..... Chalo ghar chale.....