Chapter 54 - Friends Forever

Arnav looked at the file and then at Khushi after reading the file..........he sighed as Khushi nodded at him to forgive her..........

Arnav : This isn't needed Akansha.........the company is your.........You have invested your years of hardwork in AR........

He said calmly........

Akansha : No please Arnav ........I have decided to move on in my life and for that I have to forget everything to start a new life.......Beside I want some rest from this working life .......I am just tired of all this working and business........please take it back......

She said controlling herself from crying .........understanding her emotions Armaan side hugged her.........

Arnav silently took the file seeing her like this.........

Aman : Do you want to forget your these friends also............

Aman said emotionally who was silent till now...........

Akansha just looked down.........

Arnav looked at Khushi asking something from his eyes who smiled at him and nodded........

Arnav and Aman then went and sat infront of Akansha on the table .........

Arnav : We are also sorry Akansha ..........If we would have talked with you directly and made you understand calmly and corrected you for the mistakes instead of getting angry on you ......... at some point of time we made you felt left out among us...... we are really sorry for that.......

Aman : I am also sorry Akansha for getting angry on you instead of making you understand the right path.......

Both said being guilty.........

Akansha looked at him surprisingly.............

Akansha : But you have to forgive me first..........

She said stubbornly and they nodded smiling...........

Aman : Now also you want to leave us.........

He said .........Akansha saw Armaan's expressions , he was somewhat scared that she will leave him again but he maintained a fake smile.........

Akansha smiled at them and held Armaan hand tightly assuring him..........

Akansha ; Yes ........I had to leave guys.........Its important for me ..........

She said making them surprised while Armaan smiled brightly hearing her reply that she is with him........

Arnav : But where are you going........atleast inform us..........

He said a little worried about her whereabout knowing about her family and all..........

Akansha looked at Armaan...........who nodded.......

Armaan : We are leaving for US tonight........There is my family business............My parents ....... I had came to India to explore and see the country but didn't knew I will get my everything here..........

He replied and Arnav and Aman looked at him with teasing smile...........

Arnav's gaze then fell on Khushi who was smiling looking at them.........Arnav stood and sat beside Khushi.........

Aman : Oho , this much happened..........

Aman said teasing Akansha who hit him slightly on his shoulder..........

Aman : Oww........Woman .........what are you doing ?........have some shame what will he think of you that how you beat someone mercilessly..........

He said dramatically and stood, before Akansha could beat him more who also stood.............

Armaan : Don't worry Aman I am used to it now..........

He said faking a sad look.........

All chuckled hearing him...........While Akansha made a haw face..........

Akansha : You both.........I won't leave you both ...........How dare you tease me ?

She said huffing and ran behind Armaan and Aman who ran to save themselves..........

Arshi laughed seeing them running to save their lives after making fun of Akansha..........

Khushi : Finally ........everything is on right track..........and all perfect........Now no fights, no sorrows.........just happiness..........

She said keeping her head on his shoulder..........he smiled seeing her and pecked her head and wrapped his arms around her..........

Arnav : I hope no more problems come.........

He said sighing..........

Khushi : Even if they come we will face them together Arnavji..........

She said looking at him.........he smiled and nodded...........

Then after sometime Akansha and Armaan left RM promising everyone that they will meet soon........... Later Aman also left..........