Chapter 64 - Hurt

1 week later

In this one week many things changed but those who suffered are Arshi and Aashi........

As per the court order Aashi is staying with Isha.......but Isha didn't let her meet Arshi......which acted a wrong impact on Aashi.......she didn't eat well nor played even........Isha tried many times to change her mood but Aashi didn't even ate anything.........Isha was also frustrated now because on one side she has to handle Aashi and on the other hand her profession also needed her time but nowadays her profession was also not stable because she was loosing her clients........

Arshi have missed Aashi a lot......and RM was very silent now just like their lives......They talked with Aashi through video calls......Arnav was indulging himself in AR as something very dangerous was running his mind.....He has used all his contacts so that Isha will have to face loss in her carrer.......He wanted to make her realise that what happens when we have to loose the something /someone we love the most........And he was determined to make her regret for coming back to his life...........
_______________________________

Isha's house

At 7:30 PM

Isha came in living room with Aashi's dinner as today since after breakfast Aashi didn't ate anything........

Aashi's look 👇

Aashi saw her coming but ignored her and did her work of reading book

Isha : Aashi please have something..........

She stood beside Aashi who was sitting on the sofa in the living room.........

Aashi didn't replied her ..........

Isha : Thoda sa khalo ...........

She said.......

Aashi : I don't want........

She replied..........

Isha : But you haven't even had the lunch........

Aashi : Kaha na nahi khana .........and please don't show your fake concern to me .........

She said pushing the plate resulting it to fell on the floor.......it was by mistake as she didn't want to waste the food.........

Isha : AASHI.........

She shouted and slapped Aashi..........

Isha : They made you a spoilt brat.........

She said.........Aashi looked at her with teary eyes cupping her cheek.......

Aashi : Don't .......Just Don't dare to say anything about my parents........

She said angrily and Isha saw a glimpse of ASR in her.......

Aashi : My Mumma and Dad didn't even raised their voice scolding me and you slapped me.......I hate you so very much.......and for your kind information the plate fell by mistake because I never wanted to waste food.....

She shouted crying and went to her room and locked it from inside........

Isha sat on the sofa with a thud.......

Isha : Oh my god what have I done........

She cupped her face..........
_______________________________

Sometimes later

Isha knocked on Aashi's door......

Isha : Aashi beta please open the door.........I am so sorry beta.......I promise I won't do it again.......Please open the door.........

Aashi didn't replied..........

Isha sighed........

She went and brought the spare keys and opened the door.........

She saw Aashi was lying on the bed and crying silently........

Isha : Aashi please I am sorry........

Aashi didn't responded but her sobs stopped hearing her voice.......

Isha : Okay I am taking you to your Dad tomorrow........

She said and Aashi sat straight and wiped her tears..........

Aashi : Why should I trust you.......

Isha : I promise......Pakka wala promise I will take you to RM tomorrow........

She said........

Aashi nodded........

Isha : Ab toh thoda sa kha lo.........

She asked......Aashi nodded this time trusting her.........

Isha smiled and went to bring her dinner.......

Aashi had it silently........