Chapter 96 - Mehendi Ceremony Part 1

Evening

The Sangeet Ceremony was in the noon so they kept the Mehendi ceremony in the evening and it was a private affair.......

Only the family members were there .......the sofas were arranged and all were settled on them...........

All were in the living room enjoying and though they didn't called the guest as it was private function but they have called the photographer for the Photoshoot and to record the videos of the function

After the photoshoot all sat in the living room and the Mehendi artists started applying mehendi on ladies hands.......

Khushi : Yaar I am getting bore .......

She said and all looked at her.......

Priya : Why not we play Antakshari........

She suggested........

Payal : But there will be no restrictions that we have to sing from the end letter of previous song .....

She added......

They nodded getting agreed.......

Ankita : So girls V/S boys......

She said excitingly ........and the boys looked at her shockingly........

Arnav immediately denied.........

Arnav : No No we all will be playing with our partners........

He said and all boys nodded.......Ankita laughed........

Ankita : Don't worry Jiju nobody is going to separate you from your wife ........I was joking........

She said teasing him......

All laughed at Arnav's embarrassed face while Khushi giggled......

Aashi's voice took their attention.......

Aashi : So in whose team I am playing........

She asked frowning.......

Khushi : Obviously Aashi will be in her Mumma's team......

She replied and Aashi nodded while all adored them.........

Khushi : So now lets start.......

She said excitingly and all nodded sitting beside their patners.......

Arnav's look 👇