Chapter 5 - Khushi in RM

Kapoor Villa

At 8 PM

Khushi got ready to go to Raizada mansion and payal was telling her....

Pa : Look khushi

Pa : Look khushi.... I am again telling you..... Don't go there now..... Go in the morning na...its getting late and how would you come back...

Khu : Di I am fine......don't worry about me..... I'll just go and apologize to him and will come back soon......and I am taking the car na..... You just manage dad and bhai..... They shouldn't get to know that I went there at this time....

Pa : OK..... But take care haan.....

Ank : Di you are saying as if she is going abroad (laughed)..... Don't worry she will be back soon....

Pa : Hmm....

Khu : Okay bye Di, bye Ankita....

Both : Bye....

Then taking the sweet boxes she left to RM.....

Raizada mansion

After making Aashi sleep Arnav was sitting in the living room watching news on television.....

He heard the doorbell so he went to open it as all the servants left to servants quarter which is in the backyard of the mansion.....

Outside

Standing outside the main gate of mansion she admired the beauty of the mansion...

Khu : Wow its so beautiful.....

Looking aside she saw the security guard .....going towards him she asked.......

Khu : Excuse me bhaiya...... Please open the gate.....

SG : why.....who are you? What work do you have inside?

Khu : Bhaiya I have to talk to Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada......please let me come in......

SG : Sorry ma'am I can't let you get in its against our rules.......Sir don't allow any stranger to go inside the mansion.....

Khu : Arey bhaiya I am not a stranger...... He knows me....

SG : But how can we trust you.....

Khu : Look bhaiya If you won't let me come inside..... Then afterwards don't blame me that your Sir has fired you from your job...... Don't you know his anger..... All time anger is on his nose......so if you want to save your job just let me come inside silently.....

Getting scared to lose his job he opened the gate for her.....

She smirked seeing her idea worked on them....

She came inside the gate and moved towards the mansion.....Coming there She rang the doorbell.....

Arnav opened the door and was shocked to see her here....