Chapter 75 - My Home

RM

Arshi's room

Arnav was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling lost......today Aashi had slept in her room only......

He was just thinking about his life when his thoughts broke hearing a thud sound from the balcony......

He sat on the bed with a jerk..... standing slowly he was going towards the balcony......

He shouted seeing her entering like this climbing the balcony with stairs......

Arnav : What the.....

Hearing his voice she immediately palmed his mouth so he won't shout.......

" Don't shout Arnavji "

Yeah she is Khushi..... Never failed to surprise others......

Arnav removed her hand from his mouth and spoke.....

Arnav : What are you doing here ? And like this...climbing the balcony with stairs......what if you get hurt Haan......who would be responsible then haan.....normal people come from main door not from the balcony......

He scolded her concerned for her......

Khushi : Don't take tension Arnavji I am expert in this......

She replied calmly ......

Hearing her voice he realized everything......

He went towards his bed and asked sitting on it.....

Arnav : What you are doing here?

His tone wasn't soft either.......

Hearing him her anger raised remembering the reason for which she came.......

She strolled towards him angrily and taking the papers she threw them on the bed......

Khushi : Voh to mujhe poochna chahiye.... Ki aap yeh kya kar rahe hai..... Mai kuch din ke liye chali kya gayi aap ne mujhe divorce papers bhijwa diye ( I think I have to ask you that.......what are you doing.......so what if I had gone away from you for some days, it doesn't mean you will send divorce papers to me)

She said and he widened his eyes because he didn't send them......

He was going to reply but she didn't let him say anything.....

Khushi : How dare you haan? I toh did everything for your happiness but no you thought to divorce me.... .is this your love haan......

She said hitting him with the pillow and our poor Arnav was trying everything to defend himself but she didn't gave him chance......

Khushi : I won't leave you......how could you even think of divorce Haan....

She was just blabbering hitting him with the pillow..... But suddenly Arnav held her hand and pulled her towards him......loosing the balance she fell on him and he fell back on the bed..... He rolled and now Khushi was under him looking at his actions with wide eyes and open mouth and he was above her glaring at her......

Arnav : Shut up.....don't you dare utter any word got that..... Now listen to me carefully......

Khushi pouted hearing his strict voice.....Inwardly he chuckled seeing her face......but maintained a straight face.......

Arnav : First of all I didn't send any divorce papers to you...... Second it was you who left me because I can't even think of leaving you......

He said looking straight in her eyes.....

Khushi made a haww face...

Khushi : Then who sent these......

She said.... Arnav raised his eyebrows and said sarcastically.......

Arnav : Isha who else?

Khushi widened her eyes at the realization.......

Khushi : This time she crossed all her limits......

She spoke furiously......

Arnav : I am sure going to kill her today.....

He said getting up but she pulled him back......

Khushi : Killing her will not be a solution Arnavji.......

She said......

Arnav : why you always stop me killing her......

He said this time frustrated......

Khushi : Because I don't want my husband to be a murderer.....this will only affect us Arnavji......

She spoke making an innocent face......he shaked his head in disbelief.......

Suddenly she started laughing......

Arnav : What happened?

He frowned......she controlled her laugh and replied......

Khushi : We are discussing to kill somebody as if we are some Don or any mafia......

She said and laughed again......

He also joined her this time.....

Khushi : Arnavji I am so sorry I hurt you alot because of her.....

Arnav : I know everything......

He said and she frowned.......

Arnav : Because my buddhu wife didn't remember that we have CCTVs in our mansion except all bedrooms......

He said beating her head lightly......she sighed in relief seeing him normal.....

Khushi : she blackmailed me that she will go taking Aashi away from us.....I was scared because last time Akansha had done what she said so this time I didn't wanted to take any risk .....because if Isha had done that I won't be able to forgive myself......and for that I had to hurt you......but believe me Arnavji I was doing this just till the time this month will pass......then I would have returned to you only......please forgive me.....

She said and at last her tears fell.......

Arnav : I can't Khushi..... I can't forgive you that easily.......what if you do this again......what if you leave me again because of some other third person......

He said seriously wiping her tears........

Khushi : I swear Arnavji I won't repeat this... Never ever.....

She spoke cutely pinching her throat like a child......

Arnav chuckled at her cuteness and kissed her cheeks......