Chapter 51 - Guilt

Akansha's House

The house was a full mess...........she was so angry at herself........

She was sitting on the sofa with her hands on her head.........

Akansha : How can you do it Akansha........ Tu itni buri kaise ho gayi.......

She said being guilty ........she didn't want Aashi to get hurt by knowing the truth like this........ she just wanted to blackmail Khushi so that she will leave Arnav forever but it happened just opposite......

She remembered her childhood.........she also belong to a rich family .......she was the princess of her parents and her elder brother.......but that one day snatched her everything ......in one accident her parents and her elder brother died...... from that time she was alone .........her caretaker took care of her who was very loyal to her family but her all relative took over her family properties.........But her Dad had saved some money secretly for her which no relatives know and with the help of her family lawyer she got that for her higher studies , she was 17 at that time.........then she went Abroad for studies where she met Arnav and Aman........they became her best friends........they used to protect her always........she got attracted to Arnav while he just considered her as a friend..........when Arnav left suddenly after the graduation she was very sad........but after a few years he returned back and this time she was determined to win his heart even knowing that he had a daughter........then the trio started AR.......All was going well but after Khushi entered their lives she thought she again lost Arnav but who can make her understand that we can't change our Destiny.........and may someone else was written in her destiny...........

Her thoughts were broken by the door bell............

She went to open this........

" Hello Darling "

A Handsome guy standing outside her door with a tray in his hand chipped happily..........

Akansha rolled her eyes seeing him here..........

Akansha : I am not in a mood to talk Armaan.........

She said in a tired voice.........

The guy is Armaan Malik ........her neighbour....he lives in USA with family..... he was a famous chef..... He likes to travel a lot..... this time he came to India.......he is a friendly type of guy, a happy go lucky type........he came here 2 years back and fell in love with Akansha......it was love at first sight for him........he became her friend.......Akansha also enjoyed his company........he also knows about her like towards Arnav.......initially it broke his heart but he made himself understood that His happiness is in his love's happiness.......... whether it is with him or without him.....though he don't know what all she had done for Arnav......he then cancelled his program to propose her.........he is happy in being her friend only.....but somewhere in his heart he also want Akansha to see his love.........

Hearing her voice he became serious..........

He immediately came inside and placed the tray on the side counter beside the door........

He cupped her face.........

Armaan : what happened Akansha............anything serious..........

He asked sofly as he also never seen her this weak in these 2 years.........

Sensing the warmth she broke down in tears and hugged him..........

He was shocked with the hug as he everytime he was the one who intiated the friendly hug but this time she hugged him........he understood she need him now so he also hugged him.........

Akansha : I am so bad.......

She whispered crying..........He frowned..........

He broked the hug slowly and closing the door he took her to the couch and gave her water to drink.........

Armaan : Drink this and tell me clearly what happened.........

He said wiping her tears as both were settled on the sofa............

As he is her friend and knows about her life she told him everything what ever she had done............

After she completed she looked at his face to see him looking at her silently........

Armaan : Look Akansha I will not say that you are right because definitely you re not..........But you are guilty na ......... so you shuld go and apologise to them........

He said sofly.........

Akansha shaked her head........

Akansha : No no I don't have that much courage left in me ............I have done so bad ........I have snached Aashi's happiness and hurted her just like my happiness was snatched I childhood after my family left me...........I am so bad.........whosoever loves me , leaves me.........First Mom , Dad , Bhai left me and now Arnav and Aman hate me........I am so bad .......that's why no one loves me........

She said and her tears fell again..........

Armaan hugged her again..........

Armaan : No No Akansha don't think like that no one loves you........I love you na........don't think yourself alone ........Mai hoon na..........

He said.........he didn't realized when he confessed his feelings............

Akansha : How can you love me ........I am not a good person........and I don't deserve a good man like you......

She said breaking the hug and looking at him shockingly..........he sighed........