Chapter 50 - Truth

Next Day

At 3 PM

After lunch Arnav was leaving for office again when he remembered a file and he asked Khushi's help to find the file in the room...........so both left to their room and Aashi was in the living room busy playing game in her Mumma's phone..........

Arnav's look 👇

Khushi's look👇

Khushi's look👇

Aashi's look 👇

Aashi's look 👇

Then only the phone ringed with Akansha's number

Then only the phone ringed with Akansha's number.......... First Aashi disconnected the call as it was disturbing her but when it rang again she picked it.........

She didn't get the chance to speak as Akansha started speaking from the other side........

Akansha : So , you would have understood it already that what will happen if you mess with me Khushi........Now only your Dad got to know about your truth and he is that much hurt.........Just think once if Aashi got to know that you are not her real mother just imagine her hatred towards you........so if you don't want .......

She couldn't complete her sentence as Aashi started crying and asked her.........

Aashi : Are you saying the truth........she isn't my mumma..........

Akansha was shocked with her voice she started panicking.........

Akansha : Aashi.......Aashi ........

She don't know what to speak..........

Suddenly the phone fell from Aashi's hands causing it to get disconnected.......... she saw Arnav and Khushi coming downstairs.......As Arshi's gaze fell on her she immediately ran outside the mansion.........

Arshi looked at each other seeing her crying face and ran behind her worriedly.........

Arnav : Aashi........Aashi ........stop beta ........where are you going.........

Khushi : Aashi ..........bacha .........please stop......

They shouted calling her but she didn't stopped.........

They reached outside the gates of RM when Aashi bumped with someone causing them to stop........Arshi didn't saw with whom Aashi bumped as their current priority is Aashi.......

Khushi : Aashi baby why are you running like this.........you made us so worried.........

She said bending towards her........

Arnav : Baby why did you do that.........

He asked wiping her tears bending towards her..........

Aashi : Because she isn't my Mumma ........you both lied to me........I got to know everything ..........

She said crying loudly........

Arshi frozed at their places hearing this............

" What ?"

They came back to their senses hearing another voice.......

They looked up and saw Isha standing there with shocked expressions...........

[ Isha came RM to meet Aashi last time as she was leaving the country today.......so she wanted to meet her daughter........but coming here she got shocked knowing that Arshi had lied to Aashi that Khushi is her mother while earlier she thought Aashi know this already and accepted Khushi as her mother not as real mother]

Both looked at her shockingly........

Arnav just picked up Aashi in his arms who tried to come out of his arms but he didn't let her , then holding Khushi's hand in his he immediately started coming inside the RM after giving an angry glare to Isha while Khushi just looked at her as somewhere she is also scared thinking about their future........

Isha : Yo didn't do right by giving my place to someone else in my daughter's life Arnav.......Earlier I thought Aashi see her as her mother not as real mother who gave birth to her.......but now after knowing the truth I can't let Aashi live with you both......I don't care whatever you do in your life but I will surely take my daughter with me........

Saying this to herself she called her PA to cancel her today's tickets.........then she stopped a cab and sitting in the cab she dialled her lawyer after telling the cab driver her destination who drove off.........