Chapter 49 - The Fear

Coming out of the mansion Isha immediately took a cab and whispered to herself.......

Isha : Aashi is Happy.........Nothing matters to me anymore.......If her happiness is in Khushi then so is it then.......I won't interfere in their life ........May be in this life I couldn't get my child's love........I will go back forever.....

Thinking this she told the cab driver her hotel address.........who drove to her destination........

As soon as the cab moved from that area , Arnav's car entered the gates of RM..........

He came inside his home and saw his both lifelines were in the dinning area........Khushi was feeding Aashi with her hands and Aashi was sitting in her lap.........he smiled seeing this......

Aashi : Mumma bas na .........I am full now.......

She said .......

Khushi : Arey aise kaise.........you haven't even had 2 whole Rotis Aashu.........you have to eat well to be a healthy and strong girl......

She explained and Aashi sighed thinking that no one can argue with her Mumma........

Arnav's chuckled seeing Aashi's expressions........

He came to them and said looking at Khushi.......

Arnav : Kabhi Hume bhi itna pyaar se khila dijiye Aashi ki mumma........( Sometimes feed us also with this much love Aashi's Mumma)

He winked at her after saying this and sat on the chair beside them ......... Aashi giggled hearing her Dad though she can't understand the meaning of his words but she understand this much that her Dad was teasing her Mumma.......

Khushi : Arnavji How many times should I say that don't talk like that infront of Aashi.........she is a child.........

She said with red cheeks and turned her gaze away from his teasing ones.........

Arnav : Like what Khushi ?

He teased her again...........

Khushi : Arnavji........

She whined this time and now Arnav stopped teasing her..........

They had their lunch together............

They were washing their hands when Aashi asked.........

Aashi : Mumma why that Aunty came..........

Arnav : Who ?

He asked cofused.........

Khushi : Offo Arnavji I forgot to inform you Arnavji........your one friend came to meet you .......she even knows Aashi........but don't know what happened suddenly that she had left without even meeting you.........

She said everything shortly........

Arnav : What's her name ?

He asked.....

Khushi : Isha.......

As she uttered the name Arnav frozed at his palce..........

Composing himself he said........

Arnav : Aashi , Baby go to our room , we are coming in sometime.........

He said and Aashi nodded and obliged..........

Arnav then took Khushi to their room immediately and closed the door.........

Arnav : Now tell me clearly what has happened.........

He asked patiently........

Khushi : Why are you behaving like this Arnavji ........what happened.........

She asked confusingly.........

Arnav : Tell me Khushi......

He said seriously.........

Khushi : Okay.........she came first .......Asked about you than about Aashi.......then she asked who I am.......till then Aashi came and calling me Mumma......then we came to Aashi's room........she asked since when I am with you......and I told that we married and Aashi calls me her mother........but don't know why her expression were so changed suddenly Arnavji.......then don't know she left just like that immediately after looking at Aashi lovingly ..........

She said everything that happened and what she feels.........

Arnav palmed his face controlling his anger...........

Arnav : Can you Identify her...........

She asked calmly and Khushi nodded.........then he immediately left to the closet room and opened the drawer that he never wanted to open ever.........

He took a picture from it and showed it to Khushi.........

Arnav : Is ........Is she the .........one ......who came........

He asked stammering hoping she would say no.......

Khushi : Yeah , Yeah she only came.........

That's it.........Arnav losed his patience hearing this and punched his near by wall angrily.........

Arnav : Why the hell she came back damn it..........

Khushi gasped seeing him like that as she never saw him this much angry..........

Khushi : Arnavji what happened? Tell me .........what you did Arnavji.........see its bleeding.........you are scaring me.........

She said holding his hand ..........he sighed .........she took him to the couch and made him sat on it.........and ran to bring the first aid kit.........

Khushi : See what you had done to yourself.......

She said tieing the bandaid around his hand........

Arnav : She is Isha Singhania...........

As Arnav said this Khushi frozed........that's what she feared the most..........

Khushi : Are you saying the truth Arnavji.........

As she said in her fearful tone Arnav looked at her scared face..........

He hugged her sideways........

Arnav : Don't be scared Khushi.........

Khushi : Will she snatch Aashi from me........

She asked stammering with moist eyes..........

Arnav : No , No , Never........I won't let her snatch our daughter away from us........

He said immediately...........

She just nodded..........

Then only Aashi came in their room........

Aashi : Mumma , Dad........

They looked at her as she called them........

Arnav : Come Baby...........

As she came to them Khushi made her sit in her lap and hugged her close to her heart feeling scared to loose her.........

Understanding her Arnav hugged both of them tightly...........