Chapter 27 - She is Alive

Arnav smiled at her .......

Ar : Please have a seat Ms.Rai....

They sat

They sat....

Par : Lets start the meeting Mr.Raizada .....

He nodded and the meeting started.....

3 hours later.....

The meeting ended and Parween was very impressed by the idea and she appreciated.....

Par : I must say Mr. Raizada the idea is superb and I am impressed....

She said smiling .....

Ar : That's my honour ma'am .....

He thanked her....

Par : So we are ready to invest 70 million in this project.....

Arnav and Aman looked at her shockingly.....because this investment is the highest ...non of the investors till date had invested this much amount in the starting of the the project itself.....because later the amount might increase according the requirement of the project.....

Ar : Ohh.....Thanks for trusting AR and us Ms.Parween.....

He said smiling and she nodded.....

Then they talked for some more time.....when Arnav looked at his watch.....because he also had the meeting with the owner of PR Academy in sometime so he said.....

Ar : I am sorry Ms . Parween I need to leave its really important.....

He then said to Aman.....

Ar : Aman please drop her till her hotel and make sure she is comfortable there as she is new here.....

Aman nodded and Arnav stood.....

But she stopped them.....

Par : Mr . Raizada I have to talk to you something important...alone ....dont worry I won't take your much time....

She said and looked and nodded at her secretary to leave the cabin for a while .....

Aman looked at Arnav who blinked his eyes and asked him to go and he will talk to her Aman nodded and left the cabin....

Now only Arnav and she was left in the cabin.....

Ar : Now tell me Ms.Parween ....

He asked sitting back on his chair.....

She took a deep breath before saying......

Par : The one with whom you have the meeting in sometime is me only Arnav....

She said calling him with name and he frowned ..........

Ar : No Ma'am you might have misunderstood because I have a meeting with the Owner of PR Academy........