Chapter 11

Refer to the song in the media box which was played for the couple dance

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

After the office incident, Neil returned back home along with Tiasha as she waited for him in the lobby and on reaching home, Karan somehow managed the situation before any could put up any questions while Neil quietly left for the study.

Time passed and it was evening. All of them were busy preparing for the party and headed towards their hotel, leaving the kids back at home.

"Bhabi you are looking so gorgeous" Naina complimented Tiasha, giving her a bone- crushing hug.

"I swear to God Tia bhabi, bhaiyya would be flat today" she said as her cheeks turned into a light shade of crimson red.

"Awww someone is blushing" Naina spoke as her lips curved into a teasing smile.

"Oh please Naina it's nothing like that. Come on now you go and get ready. Go" she said and walked towards the mirror as Naina chuckled.

"Yeah yeah going. Afterall now tho you will forget me. Anyways, my luck is so poor. Let me go and get ready soon. Afterall I am my bhaiyya's only little sister. Today I have to look good" she said flipping her hair and continued, "Though not more than you"

"You will look much more gorgeous than me, my sweetheart" Tiasha kissed her forehead as Naina gleamed in happiness.

"Oh please no no. Anyways, I am leaving" she said and waving a bye was about to leave the room when he stopped on her tracks.

"Bhabi" she called as Tiasha looked around.

"Yes??"

"Where's bhaiyya?? Even I can't find Anu bhabi and Karan bhaiyya"

Hearing that Tiasha looked little confused and was trying to find an appropriate answer when suddenly Naina's phone rang and she left the room, excusing herself and went downstairs.

"Thank God" Tiasha let out a breath and sat on the couch and continued, "But isn't it long time that Anu bhabi and Karan bhaiyya have so see??? Even Neil also left for study since then, had his lunch there. Anyways, let me get ready and then I will go and check them once. Also will find Neil too. At most what he will do, get little angry.That I will manage"

Then she walked towards the dressing table and was doing her final touchup for the evening party.
......

On the other hand, Neil was sitting all alone in the study room, with all the lights switched off, except a night lamp which he was constantly switching on and off at intervals.

"Neil" he looked up as Karan and Anamika entered the room.

Passing a low smile to them, he stood up from the chair to switch on the lights as Karan did it before him and made him sit on the chair.