Chapter 14

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"Who is Mr. Yash Sharma???" Neil asked as she looked at him surprised.

A silence prevailed in the entire room with only source of sound being the ticking of the clock  as both kept looking at each other, unblinkingly.

Or better to say Neil glaring at her while she gave a puzzled look thinking what to answer or whether to answer at all or not

"I asked you something Tiasha. I hope you have this much sense and manners to give an answer if you are asked a question" his hold on her arms tightened as she flinched while her eyes turned moist.

"You are hur---hurting me Ne---Neil" she said, closing her eyes while Neil remained silent.

Tiasha slowly opened her eyes and looked at him yet again as his intense gaze with those fiery eyes send shivers down her spine while her mind was getting clustered with several thoughts.

"What happened to him all of a sudden??? And from where does Yash came in between??? Is he mad at me for that college thing???" she thought as she couldn't figure out suddenly what happened that made him so furious.

"Neil, lea---leave. You are hurting me" she said freeing herself.

"Fine. But I want an answer Tiasha??? Who is Yash and what was all that spilling of coffee and all???" he asked, trying to be calm as her tear stricken face didn't go unnoticed by him.

"It's something that doesn't bother you Neil" her voice was low enough yet audible enough for him while he sighed in anger.

Saying that, she passed by his side and was about to walk away when she felt a grip on her wrist and the next moment she was pulled back with a force as Neil pinned her to the wall, caging her between his well-built body and the wall.

"Tiasha it's something that definitely bothers me. You better don't test my patience and please tell me"

"And you better be don't try to talk to me in that tone Neil"

Though she knew that something was definitely not right and knowing about the so-called threat that Yash gave, she wasn't sure if he could really do something or not but somewhere she was feeling scared too.

Tiasha didn't want Neil and his family to get involved with her life matters and fall into trouble.

But little did she knew that even something way more horrific and mysterious chapters were yet to be revealed

"Ok ok" he let out a breath as his voice softened as he continued, "Tiasha listen, it's important for me to know the answer" he said, leaning towards her as she felt his hot breath brushed against her face.

"And may I know why??? Why are you concerned??? Why my life stories bothers you???" she shot back a glare followed by questions in return.

"Because for the next one year, we are bound together by this marriage and anything related to you matters to me.  You are my res----" he stopped in between and looked away as Tiasha gave a sarcastic laugh.