Chapter 19

It's a 5K reads🥳❤

It's a 5K reads🥳❤

First of all, thanks a ton and lots of love to my lovely readers for making this book crosses 5K+ reads. I also want to thank all my silent readers who made this possible too. All your votes, comments and everything just makes my day and encourages me a lot. This really means a lot to me. So a BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ❤🥰❤❤

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Tiasha's POV

Life is indeed so unpredictable

It's been weeks since bhaiyya left of all us went for heavenly abode, making a void inside me for a lifetime which nobody can fill ever.

Yet we can't stop time right??? Neither it happened for me too. I was also flowing with the time and like that days kept on passing. I won't say I was completely back to normalcy, but yeah I was trying to intake the fact and live the rest of my life just my remembering my parents and bhaiyya and treasuring them inside my heart for forever.

Here in this house, everyone became my support system and loved me unconditionally and still doing so. Sometimes, I think what I did to receive such a lovely family.

Shalini aunty indeed showered me with lots of love and made me feel like another daughter of her. Though she always did the same. She never differentiated between Naina, Anamika bhabi and me. Whenever I felt low, she was there to be with me and while I was having sleepless nights, she was the one who used to lul me to sleep.

Indeed I can say I found a mother for me. God did take away my parents and they are above everything, but Shalini aunty was no less than my mumma to me.

In all these, what came as a surprise or a shocker for me was Mr. Grumpy Khurrana was nowadays not remain as grumpy as he was. I don't know what is the reason but I feel something is there which we all are unaware of.

Or maybe he was never grumpy only or something which I don't know yet

But anyways, things were still the same and now somewhere I also started feeling our banters to be a part of my life and somewhere, without having a one with him, even I feel something is incomplete.

"Tiasha come downstairs. Bhabi is calling you" Rashi bua called from downstairs as I gave a yes in response.

Turning around, I looked at the mirror for a time before leaving and walked towards the door to leave when I bumped into a hard chest and stumbled a bit to land only on the floor on my back, straight, when I felt a tight grip around my waist as my hands automatically rested on the broad shoulders as my eyes were shut closed.

"Easy. Easy. God where are you going with this speed???" I immediately shot open my eyes as I lifted my chin and looked up only to find Neil looking at me with a questioning eyes.