Chapter 21

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

As all eyes turned towards the little girl who was looking at her mother with eyes glistening with tears, she immediately turned around to look at the surroundings and gasped, unable to figure anything.

"Angel??? So who's this angel???" Tiasha asked in a baby voice as she walked towards Preetika and slowly sat on her knees, bending to her height.

"Angel???" she asked looking at Tiasha with her innocent eyes as Tiasha nodded.

"Angel is my friend"

"Your friend??? That's great. So you won't introduce your friend to me???"  she asked as Preetika looked around yet again, trying to find out an answer.

"I wish I could. But s----" Preetika was interrupted as Tiasha's phone rang.

"Rudy???" she said to herself, looking at the screen.

"Excuse me for a moment everyone. I will be just back after sometime" she as she excused herself as all nodded and sighed in relief immediately after her departure while Asha threw a glare at her daughter.

"Nowadays you talk a lot Preeti. You know sometimes I feel to give you a tight slap" she raised her hand as Preetika shut her eyes close due to anticipation as Neil ran and stood in between them, hiding Preetika behind him, safely.

"Asha maasi" he said and looked at the little girl hiding behind him as he picked her in his arms.

"Sorry maa, sorry bhaiyya" she said as Neil shook his head.

"Maasi no please. She is a kid. Moreover, my little sweetheart isn't wrong also right???I don't know but you tell and everyone too that her angel is happy because I got married. It's just you all don't say it loud and she did because she doesn't understand all these. It's not her fault in that.  Please don't scold her" he said as Asha nodded and took her daughter in her arms and caressed her face.

"Sorry mera bachha. Maa won't scold you" she said with a apologetic smile as Preetika hugged her.

"Okay now you kids go and play in the park" Asha said as the both kids left while she added, "Achha now you also go and freshen up. I will serve you all the food and then I have to go to other flat also"

"Sure Asha maasi and no worries if you get late, you may leave. We can manage. Already you did so
much for me for all these years and today for us also"

"You call me maasi and it's like mother only and you don't thank a mother "she caressed his face and added, " But yeah, if you want to stay with your wife, tell me clearly. I will depart now only"

"Hey no no no maasi. I didn't mean that" his reply came within seconds as if he knew this was coming while Asha laughed out loudly.

"Ok ok I know everything. Now go to your room. Tiasha is new here. She needs you. Go" she said as he nodded.