Chapter 37

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"Mom, mom, mom where are you??? Bhabhi, bhabiiiii" Naina screamed as her voice echoed in the entire hall.

"Naina what happened??? Maami and naani went to the temple and from there they are going somewhere" Anamika walked towards her from her room.

"Ohhh okay. And Tia bhabi???" she asked when Anamika replied, "Well Neil and Tiasha went somewhere"

"Ufffo even bhabi too" she pouted, sadly and sat on the sofa with a thud, leaning her head against the headrest of the same.

"Well what happened??? Any problem???" she asked as she forwarded a number to her which was displaying on her screen.

"Whose number is this???" she asked, confused.

"Krish" Naina replied when Anamika looked at her with a teasing smile plastering her lips.

"Ohhh. So by the way, his number???"

"Arre my birthday is there right, so I thought of inviting him. He is in Mumbai too. Moreover, he saved bhaiyya"

"Just because he saved Neil???" she smirked as Naina looked confused.

"Huh??? What do you mean bhabi??? Listen, you all are behaving weirdly. You know it's mom's decision to invite him. Moreover, it's true that we couldn't thank him properly"

"Ohh okay. Well that's true though. So why were you looking for them???"

"To invite him. Mom or bhabi or bhaiyya should call him"

"Naina, it's your birthday. You invite him personally. Why will-------"

"-------No no no. I don't know him properly also. What will he think???"

"Then why are you inviting him then tomorrow???"

"Well that's because he is good and it's true we should thank him. Achha bhabi you call him"

"Me???" Anamika looked at her surprised, and immediately shook her head, raising her hand, "No no no. No ways. You will only call. He can't deny you"

"But bhabi-------"

"-------Just call him and invite. It's your birthday" she smiled and then walked away when Naina pouted, looking at her phone.

Sighing she sat on the sofa and after thinking a lot gave a call to Krish as from the behind of the pillars, Anamika looking at her, chuckling.

"I ship them. Well Krish + Naina ummm???" she thought, "Krishna" she added, smiling.

"What's happening bhab----" Naman screamed when Anamika pulled him and shushed his mouth with his palm.