Chapter 27

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"Tiasha here take the plate" Manisha said forwarding the aarti plate to her as Rudra and Diya stood at the doorway with a smile on their faces.

"Mani I will greet them??? No no you do. Elders do that" Tiasha said as Manisha chuckled.

"Uffo doesn't matter. Love is all that matters. Now come on" she placed the plate on her hand as she looked at Neil who was standing at a distance as he nodded.

"See, my words hold no value here only" she pouted, sadly and then chuckled.

"Stop it Manisha" Neil whisper-yelled from behind as she rolled her eyes.

"No one is talking to you" she gave a not-so-sweet-smile as Neil huffed.

"Well Mani di, now someone is indeed falling head over heels in love I see. Well did you also see the change???" Rudra smirked as Tiasha and Neil glared at him while Diya laughed.

"Dare you now pull my leg. Else now even I will not spare you both" Tiasha warned as he shrugged.

"As if in any ways you will" Rudy counter replied as all chuckled.

Manisha then placed a pot full of rice near the door and stood beside Tiasha as Tiasha perfomed the aarti and welcomed the newly wedded couple.

Diya slowly kicking the pot, stepped into the house as Rudy walked beside her while Tiasha and Manisha gave them a smile while Neil too walked towards them as all went towards the temple that was situated in the flat.

After performing the aarti and praying to God, they all wished for everyone's happiness and well being.

"Rudy" Tiasha said as he looked at her.

"Yes Tia???" he gave a curious look as she forwarded him a box of vermilion.

"After marriage, maa told that after performing aarti, the husband has to fill the bride's hairline with this vermilion. Here take this and fill her hairline"

Giving a nod, Rudy took a pinch of vermilion from the box and filled Diya's hairline as she closed her eyes as a smile formed her lips and then she slowly opening her eyes looked at Rudra as Tiasha, Neil and Manisha adored the couple.

Looking at them, Tiasha and Neil were lost I their thoughts as they remembered their first day after wedding and a feeling of happiness and gush of emotions ran through Tiasha's body while Neil too felt the sane yet was unaware of his feelings.

They felt nostalgic

They both looked at each other as their smile changed into a blank look as they both kept looking at each other, oblivious of the surroundings.

His jet black orbs were fixed on her face as he kept looking at her unblinkingly while she felt shivers run down her spine as her black almond shaped eyes were glistening with a feeling of an unknown emotion that were felt by both of them.