Chapter 36

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Tiasha's POV

After a day,

"What the freak do you mean Rudra that you don't know anything??? What is your Inspector friend doing???" I screamed at Rudra who was currently at our place.

Well you all must be thinking right that why is Inspector involved???

Let me clear it then. The fact is that since that incident took place and Neil left the place with his car, for a whole one day he didn't return back home. Neither was his phone getting connected nor we all knew anything about his whereabouts

Not a single information was there with us which made us freak out and go all crazy about him

"Rudra you know right maa fell sick after that, papa is worried and here everything is a mess" I clutched my head and facepalmed as she sat on the sofa with a thud.

Everything feels slipping out from my hands now

Maa that day, after learning about his departure, fell unconscious with her blood pressure rising and even papa was left heartbroken and seeing them like that I couldn't gather the courage to know what exactly happened that day.

Well I don't even have that right also. After all indeed it's his life

"Tia, Tia, Tia see don't worry. Inspector Kumar is trying to find about him. Don't worry" he said, sitting in front of me, holding my hands as I looked at him, with eyes brimmed with tears.

"Rudy, I don't know what's happening. You have seen maa??? She stopped eating almost and is repenting for her action of slapping Neil. Rudra what happened there???" I finally gathered the courage and asked him who gave a confused look.

"I also don't know Tiasha. By the time I reached there, I saw aunty saying him to stop then and this was not what she taught to his children to behave and this was so wrong and not done and then I saw you and then you know what happened" he said as I nodded.

"It's ok Rudy. I can understand. By the way, Diya is ok???" I asked as he nodded and added, "She is good Tia. Well girl you think about everyone and what about you???"

"It doesn't matter Rudy"

"It does Tiasha. It does. You are saying aunty almost stopped eating and you??? You tho completely not eating anything. Tiasha, you have low pressure and even that day after the restaurant----"

"It's ok Rudy. I am fine. Moreover, I ain't hungry" I replied as he shook his head, chuckling humorlessly while I thought, "Well my presence or absence won't make any difference in someone's life"

"Tiasha as your bestfriend, may I today request you one thing. Dear please eat something. I don't know what happened between you husband and wife, yet I know, seeing you like this is what not Neil wants"