Chapter 46

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"So now what are we doing here???" Neil asked Tiasha with much confusion who was busy roaming and exploring the newborn ,infact and kids section of a store.

"We were roaming with them and suddenly you saw this section and dragged me here"

"So???"

"So nothing now"

"You are my husband and I can take you wherever I want and now stop asking so many questions and say which one is great???" she beamed with happiness as she showed him two newborn dresses of one girl and one boy carrying in each hand of hers.

"Tiasha a dress of a newborn???"

"I know Neil and now say which one I take now for her and the one which is great and I think I can take both and these dresses are so cute and today we have a party also and tomorrow such a big day"

"In the party a newborn dress???"

"No Neil ofcourse"

"Tiasha believe me I am so very off-guard with everything and you see everyone is enjoying the vacation here now"

"You mean to say we never enjoyed anything here now???"

"I meant that everyone is with their partners" he pouted and added, "I need to talk to you and we decided to spend time"

"Yeah okay done my dear husband we are spending time after this shopping because this is very important now and you know something now" she turned towards him and added, "Your partner is there with you so this pout and this grumpy face no"

"Achha now say why are you buying so many baby products??? You know you can say and we can ask Karan bhaiyya and Anamika bhabi to join here and I say you that Anamika bhabi has a great choice"

"Their shopping they can do and ofcourse her choice is great and now her choice is best as a mother everytime chooses the best for her baby"

"What???"

"See my shopping is done and come to the counter and yeah make every arrangement of the evening great as you know your sister and everyone"

Sure thing after paying the amount of cash she spoke something with the manager and as both left the shop Tiasha beamed with happiness when Neil with a quick move he grabbed her wrist and in a swift turn made her see him as he kept his sight on her and pinning her to one of the area as both stood there now.

They went across a not so crowded streets then and many persons were not there too as both kept staring at each other without even noticing anything there now.

"Neil this area is not our home and pinning me here" she sighed and was about to go when he pinned her again against the brick concrete structures.

"Shhhhh you can try thousand and many ways yet not going anywhere" he made his finger rest on her lips shushing her as he bent towards her who in turn got shivers and sensations in her body.