Chapter 43

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Tiasha's POV

Actually really today I ofcourse felt so very much happy as we both travelled via the night roads of the city and exploring the views as a bright smile plastered on both our lips there actually and indeed the awesome and amazing and the very best times actually.

"For the first time I actually am riding a bike"

"Well you mean sitting on it right???"

"Hawwww"

"What hawwwww??? Well I actually am riding it"

"Yeah you know riding well. What else can you ride???"

"Many things though. You really wanna know???" he asked as a smirk plastered his lips as I realised what he referred actually to as I cringed.

"Oh yuck please. I actually was referring to bullet and other bikes. You dirty minded person"

"Well then same goes for you too madam" he smirked as soon it was getting replaced with a smile and then his hearty laughter actually.

"Neil" I huffed trying to throw my hands when he chuckled looking at me actually.

"Truth actually is truth. Also madam sit properly else without going to the Marine Drive the police will drive me into the bars if you get hurt"

"Very funny" I pouted as he chuckled continuously when I leaned in forward and wrapped my hands around his torso.

The speed of the bike gradually slowed down as his body stiffened when we both looked at each other via the mirror and then it started relaxing when I actually was about to withdrew my hands sensing the situation when a tight grip around my wrist kept my hands on the same place as he held my wrists with one hand on his and the other one was actually only getting directing on the road actually.

"Keep it. Your embrace feels home" he said as he caressed the fingers of my hand as I looked at him confused.

Home

The word itself brought a smile on my face as I looked at him when he gave me a straight face look raising his eyebrows a bit.

"Stop thinking so much high of yourself" he said as I twisted my lips.

"Very funny"

"Well actually no. Your reaction says you actually are thinking so much"

"Well I should you see. You actually are telling such poetic lines that too because when I say something you reacted differently"

"Truth actually is the truth right??? Also a past actually is a past right???"

True though

Indeed we came a long way