Chapter 15

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Neil's POV

It's been a month since I left for Singapore for attending a meeting and also maybe to get everything sorted.

I was still left in a shock with Tiasha's outburst that day as I definitely knew something was not right but also after what happened I didn't have the courage to ask her anything.

I can't tell her what information I got from Soham after I went to office once I received his call

I was in my hotel room, busy checking on a presentation when my eyes fell on my phone as I saw it buzzing with a notification.

I grabbed the phone and opened the message only to find my mom asking me about my whereabouts and with a smile I gave her a reply.

It's been long since I had a proper talk with anyone, though before also I wasn't much into this but now since last month, I feel so strange.

Everything changed all of a sudden

Tiasha and I where on the other hand, didn't even share a word though I had a talk with Riddhima and that cute munchkin is my only way to ask about her mimi, apart from Ruhanika di and Aarav jiju.

Yet, since a week or so I don't know why I felt people are hiding something from me as our conversations decreased so much.

Without much thought, I took the phone and dialled Ruhi Di's number as after fourth ring, she picked up the call.

"Hello" I heard her voice along with someone's cry.

Probably Riddhima

"Hello di" I said with much confusion and added, "Di is everything fine??? Is Riddhima crying???"

"Ahhh it's nothing Neil. You know she stays in her world and----"

"----Maamu won't come back to us mumma" she cried as I heard Ruhi di shushing her.

Maamu?? Riddhi's maamu is Tarun bhaiyya. He won't come back means???

"Ruhi go to your room now" her voice was faint enough, probably she tried to cover the speaker.

"Di hello??? Di is everything fine" I asked as I got a reply after some moments.

"Riddhi my baby. Go to your room. Mumma take her....and yeah Neil, hello. You were telling something"

"Ruhanika di what happened??? Is everything fine??? Are you all hiding something from me???"

"We---no---actually---"

"---Where's bhaiyya???" I asked as there was a complete silence.

"Di, since past few days I am seeing all are kinda avoiding me, ignoring me"