Prologue

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

MARRIAGE is just a 8 letter word isn't it? Yet carrying hundreds and thousands of emotions related to it.  By taking the seven vows around the holy fire, with each and every step, two people promise to stay together, come what may.

For almost every person, marriage is a blessing. Well this is what is not the same in this case. This is not how the story goes. It is completely different as one expects. Destiny has it's own plan and thus, brought two people, who are strangers to each other, belonging two different world and completely opposite to each other, together, by tying their knots.

~~~~~~~

The witnesses stood in stupified horror, too stunned to speak anything. The scene which laid before them was grotesque and gory. A man of nearly in early-thirties was lying on the road, in an unconscious state with blood oozing out through his nose and a thick line of blood too trailed down his lips as it gushed out his mouth.

Seeing such an incident, a silence prevailed all around, with people carrying a shocking look, exchanging glances when a voice from the crowd was audible.

"Someone kindly call the ambulance. He needs an immediate medication." A male voice spoke up, excusing himself from the crowd and moving towards the victim.

"Please someone inform the medical department." he continued.

"Yeah yeah sure.", another voice was heard and gradually the silence was breaking when all the witnesses started gossiping among themselves and some helping the patient.

Few minutes passed and then the ambulance arrived when people helped each other in lifting the person and got him inside the ambulance and headed towards the hospital when one of them found his phone lying on the road.

With the thought of informing his family, he quickly caught hold of the mobile and pressed the side button lightly, switching it on.

"Ohh god! It's locked." the person sighed in disappointment.

"Now how shall I inform his family?Maybe there is someone's id in the emergency list." He thought to himself, keeping his vision straight to the phone and soon opened the emergency contact list when only a single name was visible, TIA.

Then without wasting a single second, dialed the number and after few seconds of ring, a voice of a young girl was heard from the other side.

"Hello."

"Hello....."
.........

"Good morning ma'am. Today, here a patient, name Mr. Tar-----Tarun Singhania had been admitted----could you please let me know----" her voice stammered with beads of sweat trailing down her cheeks, rising from the forehead and eyes brimmed with tears.