Chapter 47

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

As everyone reached the party venue, Naina looked at the surroundings mesmerised and taking her phone out started clicking pictures.

"Wowwwww this place is amazing" she grinned and hugged Neil and Tiasha who hugged her back.

"I am happy that my sister loved it"

"Bhaiyya true your choice I must say" Naman added as everyone nodded.

"My son is getting better tastes" Shalini commented and chuckled as Neil rolled his eyes at her, sighing.

"Mom not you now"

"Okay I heard this party though we organised, I think others are coming too"

"Yes Raj. This is organised by the resort and the entire new year week is their and the eve must be celebrated here"

"Okay Shalini. Something great I must say" he said as they walked towards the seating area where the resort staffs were there to guide them and other visitors too.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Khurrana" the hotel manager greeted Raj and Shalini and then looked at Rashi and Krish, "Welcome Mr and Mrs Mehra"

"Thank you so much to agree to come here and be a part of the event now" he added as they gave him a bright grin.

"Our honour to attend this"

"Sir this way" he said and guided them to the area where food, some fun games and music arrangements were there as everyone went there now.

As everyone were busy walking towards the venue, Tiasha gawked at the surroundings as she heard chattering and whispers of many female voices as she saw them staring at Neil.

"Now I think that coming to Goa is a sure success" one of them commented as she stared at Neil who was hearing everything yet reacted nothing now.

"Can we ask a selfie with him??? He is so hot and everyone knows him and a selfie with the top business tycoon and every heartthrob of a girl is a great thing"

"He is too handsome yaar and I am seeing him today only" the other one said as Tiasha grabbed his arm tighter.

"My husband is not a showpiece or mannequin and not a thing to see or say" she whispered to herself yet audible enough for Neil to hear as he chuckled.

"You know Tiasha this is so great to see that I have so much charm that even now girls get crazy and see everyone knows me" he gave her a teasing smile and added, "except the one I married"

"Yet you see you got tied to the girl who never knew you awwwww" she gave a not-so-sweet-smile and added, "and now so eager to be their prince charming then do one thing you be here I am going with them"