Chapter 44

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

The next morning as they got ready and turning towards the door and opening it wanted to go to the ceremony when the door opened from the other side as everyone of them barged in there actually.

"Tiasha" Shalini ran towards her and hugged her as others went and stood by Neil there.

"Maa I do great now see" she said as she caressed her face.

"We got so very worried you know there actually"

"Maa for this say your son who see heard nothing what I said there" she pouted as Neil looked at them when Shalini laughed being very happy.

"My son has been the same" she gave him a stare as he gave a weird expression.

"Okay now come soon. We for them coming to the temple there"

"Yeah maa sure" she then went from there as Tiasha and Neil looked at each other and everywhere.

"Get ready and come with me" she said giving him the dress when he grabbed her hand there.

"What happened???"

"I from now on everytime going to hear you out and never ever something from now can even touch you because of me"

"Nothing happened because of you there"

"It ofcourse did happen because of me"

"Neil hear me out now" she said and sat beside him as he took his seat there.

"Whatever happened yesterday happened because it happened there"

"After coming in my way everything changed for you from then and see now"

"Your way changed too because of me"

"Yet you never harmed me"

"Neither you did to me and see be whatever it happens and where we go or in future this hand you know very well grab you tightly" she took his hand and entwined their fingers being happy.

"I know that and never ever this person remove this bond. Yet you know Tiasha I just worry for what I can never be the one whom you want and me being me you know I stay so confused everytime"

"Neil take your time. I know very great that you want to say something to me"

"You know about me"

"Not everything. You said right that other things when time comes"

"You only never asked anything to me"

"I think the right time speaks"

"The reason why I know you know everything"