34

Chapter 34 - Mother Dearest

Iris was sipping her strawberry milkshake while reading the Queen of Tricks. She had developed a crush on Harlen and Vienna.

"Где эти отморозки?"

(Where are those brats?)

Iris looked up from the sofa as she kept her book. A blonde woman about 5'9 was standing in regal confidence. She looked as if in her mid-umm-30's.

The black dress with lace details on her full sleeves and neck highlighted her classy aura

The black dress with lace details on her full sleeves and neck highlighted her classy aura. The lady had a slim figure, like a model. The black Louboutin added to her already tall height, making her look 6 to 6'1.

She had the most beautiful pale skin Iris had ever seen. There was no speck of blemish on her skin, nor a single wrinkle. The dirty blonde hair shaped her almond face and sharp jawline.

The deep emerald eyes looked at Iris.

A frown was on the lady's face.

Iris was in awe of the beauty in front of her. She looked like a literal goddess.

Peggy gasped when she saw the woman making her immediately ran to the office to inform the brothers.

Oh my god!

"Masters," Peggy said in a hurried tone. Jasper looked at Peggy, who was out of breath. "Madame is home," she breathed out. Her palms were sweaty.

The brothers froze for second processing her words. They got up from their seat as they strode towards the main hall. The fuck was she doing here.

"I am sorry, but who are you?" Iris politely asked the goddess in front of her. She looked too beautiful to be considered human.

"Katrina," her deep yet mellow voice with a tinge of Russian accent answered. "Hi Katrina, I am Iris!" she beamed at her, forwarding her hand towards her for a handshake. The woman scowled and looked at her dubiously yet reluctantly shook their hands.

Iris mentally squealed; she felt blessed to see such beauty. Katrina looked even more gorgeous than the models on vogue.

"Stay the fuck away from her," a rough voice cut her fangirl thoughts.

"Tsk, this brat," Katrina clicked her tongue as she let go of her hand.

Elias had quickly pulled Iris towards him, placing a firm grip on her hips. The grip was not painful but strong enough to keep her secure and tight in his embrace.

He looked towards the woman warily.

Katrina raised an eyebrow at his possessive claim; her mouth soured.

Just like his father.

She felt sick by looking at his face.

The sharp raven eyes like a hawk; the sun-kissed skin with the chiseled jaw. If one ran their finger on it, it would cut.