Alien

Third Person POV

  "What?" Lena and Mr. Harper said at the same time.

  "I said No." Kara stated once again. She stood up and turned to look at the principle.

  "What do you mean?" He asked.

  "I'm sick and tired of people telling me what to do! Or who to be! I'm done with it. I don't care and I certainly don't belong here." Kara yelled.

  "Kara, calm down." Lena said in a gentle tone.

  "No!" Kara's eyes glowed, causing Lena to stand up quickly.

  "Y-You're..." She stuttered.

  "I'm not from here. I don't belong here! I belong with my cousin, Superman. I hurt James. I hurt Alex. If I stay here any longer I'll end up hurting everyone that I care about and it isn't worth the risk!"

  "Kara. Sit down." The principle stated as he picked up his phone.

  "I don't take orders from anyone. Especially not you. I could crush you with my pinky finger." Kara stated, her eyes still glowing an orangish-red. 

  "Kara.. Don't do this." Lena grabbed her hand and drew Kara's attention away from the principle.

  "You are amazing. I think it's so cool that you're an alien. And.. And I think you know you're better then this. You won't hurt anyone. I'll make sure of it." Lena said. Kara's eyes slowly returned back to their normal state.

  "You're parents are on their way, Kara." The principle said.

  "They are not my parents." Kara snapped back.

   "Easy, Kara." Lena grabbed her hand once again to calm her down.

    "I want them to kick me out. I want to go live with my cousin and be super. I would do anything.." Kara sniffled.

  "I know.. It's okay.." Lena tried her best to understand what her friend was going through while trying to make sense of everything that was happening.

     Jeremiah, Eliza, and a strange woman showed up to the school and made their way to the principles office minutes later.

  "Kara! We told you to never use your powers in public." Eliza said loudly.

  "Go easy on her, Eliza." Jeremiah said.

  "And in front of Lena? Really, Kara?" Eliza said.

  "Yes. I don't care what you have to say anymore, Eliza. Lena is a good person, unlike you." Kara snapped back.

   "Kara!" Lena said in a surprised tone.

  "Everybody calm down." The strange woman said.

  "For the safety of everyone here, there is something I must do." She locked the door and went over to the principle. She placed two fingers on the side of his head and he fell unconscious.

  "He will not remember any of Kara's abilities. Now I must do the same with the girl."

  "No! I want her to remember!" Kara said.

  "I'm only doing this for your safety." The woman said.

  "You don't get to decide how to protect me. I can protect myself." Kara said, standing between the woman and Lena.  

  "I am sorry about this." She said as she phased through Kara and placed her two fingers on the side of Lena's head. This caused her to fall unconscious as well. The woman caught her and gently set her down on the chair.