Anti-Lex Squad

Anti-Lex Squad

Lena: He's been really quiet since he arrived. I don't see any plans or anything.

Kara: That's good. Just keep an eye out.

Sam: We need to discuss everything in person. Sucks that it's fall break.

Kara: Do you guys want to come over on Friday? Alex is going to be at a friends house.

Winn: I'll ask my dad.

Kara: We should have a sleepover! I've never had one before.

Sam: Oh we definitely have to then!

Nia: I'm in for sure.

Lena: I can come.

Kara: Can't wait :)

Nia: We need lots of snacks.

Kara: For sure. I eat a lot.

Lena: She took down 5 huge plates of lasagna when I was over. That girl can eat.

Kara: I was hungry.

Lena: You're always hungry.

Kara: Problem?

Lena: Yes.

Kara: Rude!

Winn: I can come.

Winn: Wow you guys bicker like a couple ;)

Kara: Shut up Winn.

Lena: Shut up Winn.

Winn: Awww synchronized texting. You must be married already :)

Kara: I won't feed you on Friday

Winn: Rude.

Nia: I enjoyed that.

Sam: Same.

Friday

  "Is everything ready? Everything is ready right?  It should all be ready. Everything is set up. Got the food. Extra blankets. Notebooks. Games of course. A movie. Yes I got everything. Everything is ready." Kara used her superspeed through the house to make sure everything was ready.

  "Kara, honey. Slow down." Eliza said with a slight chuckle.

  "Sorry.. Sorry. I'm just nervous." Kara stopped at the counter and looked at Eliza.

  "I can't meet to meet everyone. And Lena again." Eliza paused. "I do realize I judged her too soon. She seems like a very nice girl."

  "Thanks.." Kara smiled and a knock was heard at her door. She looked through and saw Lena on the other side. She rushed over to the door.

  "Kara! Glasses." Eliza reminded her. Kara rushed back and grabbed her glasses before returning to the door and opening it.

  "Hi Lena!" Kara hugged her before stepping back and allowing her to enter.

  "Hi." Lena smiled.

  "The others should be here soon. There's food at the counter. Uhh.. You know where my room is. You can put your stuff up there." Kara said.

  "Alrig- Kara!" Lena yelled.

  "What?!" Kara rushed over to her side.

  "That is so much food." Lena admired the counter that was completely covered in food.