Alex

Lena: Something's wrong with Kara.

Winn: Well duh

Winn: Her boyfriend just died

Lena: No I mean something really wrong.

Lena: She's injured.

Winn: Well, maybe she tripped?

Lena: Winn!

Lena: She's invulnerable!

Nia: You mean like she's actually hurt?

Lena: Yeah. I saw her on the ground after school yesterday and she had a black eye.

Lena: And when she ran away from me, she was limping.

Nia: That's odd..

Lena: I know..

Lena: What do you think happened?

Nia: I don't know.

Lena: One sec.

Lena added Alex to the chat

Alex: What's this?

Lena: What's wrong with Kara?

Sam: How do you have Alex's phone number?

Alex: I don't know what's wrong. She stormed out of the room when we asked her about it.

Winn: She's probably just grieving guys.. It would be hard on anyone to loose your boyfriend.

Lena: But what about her injuries?

Alex: She has an awful black eye..

Lena: I saw..

Alex: I'll try to talk to her tonight but idk

Lena: Thank you. Keep us updated.

My adoptive sister is going through a rough time. Over the last few days, she hasn't spoken a word to anyone. She comes home from school with a new bruise everyday, and refuses to let anyone help her. I know that later this week, she has to go to court and prove that she had nothing to do with the murder, which can't be easy on her. Hopefully, people will ease up on her when she's found innocent, which she will be, right? I know she had nothing to do with it, but that doesn't mean other people know. The most important thing is they already know that Lex is the one who killed him, not Kara or even Lena for that matter.

I know it hasn't been easy on Lena either. We don't talk much, but I do notice the pain she's in, both mental and physical. Not only is she being blamed for what happened to Mon-El, but she's pretty much lost her best friend too. I fear that Kara's going to push everyone away to the point of no return. Kara also seemed to have lost her powers as well, which worries me as she can't protect herself now.

I don't mean to make this about me, but this incident has also harmed my reputation at school. Since I've tried to clear Kara's name, people have pushed me away. They think I'm 'just like her', which isn't a bad thing, but it means that they are starting to treat me like they have treated her. I've found myself eating with Kara's friends at lunch, since nobody else wants to be seen with me.

Kara's friends are very nice, and it's a lot less stressful to hang out with them as I don't have to force my emotions and words. It's nice to just be myself for the first time. Sam is very nice, I notice that she hangs out with Winn a lot more then everyone else. At first I assumed that they were in a relationship, but they quickly assured me that they were just good friends. Winn is hilarious, and I mean it when I say that. He's made me genuinely laugh for the first time in years. Though, he can be a bit stupid at times. Nia is great, she's very smart and kind. She reminds me a lot of Kara when it comes to her clumsiness and rants. She also told me that she's half alien, which must have been why Kara took such a liking to her. And Lena, well, she's one of the smart people I've ever met. She can be blunt at times, but I can tell she means well. I value her friendship the most, knowing that I shouldn't even have it after being mean to her for years prior.