Interrogation

"We're going to get straight to the point, Ms. Danvers." An older man said as he sat down across from her. She didn't dare to look at him.

"Did you kill Mike Matthews?" He asked.

"No! I would never. He was my boyfriend!" Kara said.

"Do you know who did?" He asked.

"Lex Luthor." Kara stated.

"Lex Luthor?"

"Yes. Lex Luthor."

"And where is Mr. Luthor?" He asked.

"I don't know.. It all happened so fast. Me and my friends were eating dinner at the Luthor's house. Lena had invited us over. But Lex came home early from his trip. Some sort of gas knocked us out and we woke up in some old building.. He wanted to test on me, but I refused and he blew the place up.. We all managed to get out in time but then he shot him.." Kara explained, starting to tear up.

"Who are your friends and where are they?" He questioned, writing a few things down on the piece of paper in front of him.

"Nia, Winn, Sam, and Lena.. I got scared and ran away but I don't know where it was.." Kara said.

"Uh huh..." He continued writing. Suddenly, the door swung open and an older woman came walking into the room.

"Sir.. We got a call from a group of young kids. We have Johannsen and Richards heading that way." She said.

"That's great news. Did they say anything about Lex Luthor?" He asked.

"He's unconscious at the scene." She said before making her way out of the room.

"I may have left out the part where I attacked him.." Kara mumbled.

"Apparently so.." He shook his head.

"I didn't kill anyone." Kara said.

"I hope not, Ms. Danvers. However, there is overwhelming evidence against you." He said.

"I want a phone call please." Kara said.

"I can't provide you with one at this time." He replied as he gathered his papers and started to make his way out of the room.

"Are you just going to leave me handcuffed here?" Kara asked, sitting up in her seat a little.

"For now.." Is all he said before the door slammed shut and she was alone again. She huffed and looked around the room.

The walls were dusty and grey, there was a mirror on one side, but for the most part the room was very boring and empty. There were only two chairs and a table, which she was handcuffed to.

Kara could not figure out why they thought she had killed Mon-El. She would never do such a thing. He was the only thing she had left. Now she was alone. She had nobody else that she could talk about her times on Krypton with. Sure, she talked to Kal-El every now and again, but he doesn't remember anything as he was just a baby when he left.

She put her head down on the table and pondered her thoughts, trying to figure out what her next step would be. She hoped that her friends wouldn't have been too mad at her for leaving them behind. She then remembered that they had all seen her use her powers and began to worry. She feared that they would all leave her, and thought about what Lex had said. She shouldn't have lied to them.

Meanwhile...

  "I can't believe Kara just left us!" Winn exclaimed.

  "I can't believe Kara has powers.." Sam said.