Saving Iris

The feeling of interdimensional travelling is something Winn did not want to get used to. After projectile vomiting all over Star Labs, they started to form a plan. All they knew about Iris' disappearance is that a man with short black hair took her a week ago from her house. Barry had ran through Central City and nearby cities hundreds of times before deciding to get help from another Earth.

  "These are your friends from Earth 36 that are going to help you save Iris?" Cisco scoffed. "Barry, are you out of your mind?!"

  "Sorry Bar, I have to agree with Cisco on this one. I don't think a bunch of teenagers are going to solve this for you." Joe said.

  "I swear they can. Just give them a shot." Barry walked over to Kara and nudged her slightly forwards. "This is younger Supergirl. The one in the show, you know?"

  "Damn! She looks so similar to the actor that plays her here." Cisco said.

  "Show?" Winn asked.

  "Oh. My. God. Is that little Winn Schott!?" Chester asked as he entered the room, covering his face in a mix of excitement and shock.

"And you must be Alex.. And Maggie.. And Sam.. And that must be Nia.." Chester screeched.

  "How do you know our names?" Alex asked, wary since this random person knew way to much for her liking.

  "The show.. Supergirl." Chester replied. "Though you guys didn't meet until Kara was all grown up."

  "I have a show?" Kara smiled.

  "Duh! It's the most popular show in Central City right now!" Chester said.

  "And James Olsen too! God all you need now is Lena." He grinned.

  "James?" Kara muttered not hearing the part about Lena. She spun around and making eye contact with him.

  "James! Why are you here?!" Kara asked, angrily.

"I would never pass up the opportunity to travel through a portal that apparently goes to another Earth!" He defended.

"You're going to wish you never came." Kara said, pinning him against the wall.

"Damn girl!" Chester said. "You guys definitely don't have the same relationship you had in the show. You even dated for awhile."

  Kara let go of James and spun around in complete shock.

  "Ew!" They both said.

  "Your show is fucked up." Maggie said. "At least tell me that Alex and I are together."

  "You were engaged-" Chester started.

  "Knew it!" Maggie pumped her fists in the air.

  "But you broke up because you didn't want kids." He finished.

  "What?! I love kids. Me and Alex have a kid." Maggie pointed towards Alex who was proudly holding Callen in the air.

  "That's a rock?" He said, confused.

  "Can we please focus, guys? I need to find Iris." Barry cut in.

  "Oh yeah.. Sorry boss." Chester backed up.

  "Have you ran facial recognition on the man? You know what he looks like right?" Kara asked.

  "I couldn't make out any facial features other then dark hair, but he's definitely a meta. He vanished with her in his arms right in front of me and I wasn't fast enough to stop him.." He said.

  "What's a meta?" Sam asked. Barry sighed before diving into a somewhat long conversation about meta humans and how they came to be.

~
~
~