Room 204

Third Person POV

Lena: I'm sorry Kara

Lena: I never meant to hurt you

Lena: I'm so sorry

Lena: Please answer me

Lena: I know how much he means to you. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking.

Lena: please answer?

Kara looked over at her phone, seeing multiple messages from Lena. She sighed and turned her phone on silent before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Morning, Ms. Grumpy." Eliza chuckled. Kara responded by rolling her eyes and groaning before turning to walk back upstairs.

"Oh come on, Kara. I was just joking. Come back and eat some breakfast." Eliza said. Kara walked back over and grabbed a plate of pancakes before sitting down at the table. Alex and Eliza also went to sit down.

"So I heard your friend Lena is in the hospital.. What happened?" Eliza asked. Alex dramatically shook her head.

"It doesn't matter. She's fine." Kara said.

"Okay... How are things going with Mon-El?" Eliza asked. Alex facepalmed and slowly shook her head.

"It's fine." Kara said. "Do you think I hang out with him too much?"

"Well, he does come over every day.." Eliza said.

"UH... So MOM. How's work?" Alex said, desperately trying to change the topic.

Eliza then went on a long rant regarding everything that has happened at work. During the middle of it, Kara stood up and put her dish in the sink before running back upstairs and closing the door.

"Care to explain why she's acting like that?" Eliza asked Alex.

"Her and Lena got in a fight." Alex stopped for a minute and took a bite of her food. "Apparently, the painkillers that Lena's on made her a bit more blunt then usual and she got mad about Kara abandoning her for Mon-El."

A knock was heard at the front door and Alex walked over to get it. As she opened the door, she saw Mon-El on the other side with some flowers and a box of chocolate.

"Is Kara home?" He asked.

"She's upstairs." Alex backed up and let him walk into the house. He wanders up the steps and knocked on the door. A muffled 'come in' was heard on the other side.

"Hey babe." He shot her a sad smile and offered her the chocolate and set the flowers down on her desk.

"Hi.." She said as she took the chocolate. She wasted no time and opened the box before shoving two in her mouth at once.

"Slow down.. They aren't going anywhere." He chuckled and sat down next to her on the bed. Kara's phone buzzed a few more times. She looked down.

5 missed calls: Lena

Lena: Kara please.

Lena: I'm worried about you

Lena: I shouldn't have said those things.

"What happened between you and her?" He asked, noticing the messages.

"We got into a fight.. I've never been mad at her before. I don't know if I am mad. It's more like a sad mad. Or a disappointed mad. Or maybe a 'I'm not actually mad at you but I'm mad at what you said' kind of mad." Kara rambled on.