Till Death Do Us Part

"What do you mean by that?" Lena asked.

  Lex said nothing, instead he just pulled two small containers out of his pocket and swabbed the cups.

  "You guys should leave." Lena said, turning away from Lex.

  "No. Don't leave." Lex said.

  "Run." Lena whispered. Everyone started to run, but two large men cut them off. The room then filled with smoke, causing everyone to start coughing and eventually loose consciousness.

"Oh god.. What happened?" Lena groaned and slowly sat herself up.

"Where the hell are we?" Sam asked, rubbing her forehead.

"These walls are lined with lead." Kara said, she was already awake and walking around the room.

    "Kara.. I feel.. Weak?" Mike said.

   "I don't know what's happening... Where's Nia??" Kara asked.

  "Over here.." Nia said quietly.

   "And Winn?" Kara looked around.

  "He's still unconscious. Over there." Mike said, pointing towards him.

  "Let me see if I can find a way out.." Kara said.

  "It's so freaking dark in here.." Sam huffed.

  "It's no use trying to find a way out, Kara.." Lena said.

  "Well, it's worth a shot." Kara replied.

  "As much as I hate to say this, Lex is a very intelligent man. He would not do something like this without making sure there are no ways for it to go wrong." Lena said.

  "Well, maybe he underestimated me." Kara shrugged.

"I underestimate nobody." Lex said as he entered the room.

  "Lex where the hell are we!?" Lena stood up.

  "Easy now, little sis.." He said in a much too calm tone.

  "You better let us out." Lena said.

  "Not until I get what I need." Lex said.

  "And what would that be?" Kara asked.

  "You." He replied.

  "Me?"

  "You and your little boyfriend.." He said. Kara went to reply, but Lex raised his hand up and continued talking.

  "You see, Kara. I know your secret.. I know everything about you." He said.

  "What.. Secret..?" Kara stuttered.

  "Don't play dumb now. You know what I'm talking about." He said.

  "I don't.." Kara said, looking over at Lena.

  "Let's go." Lex said, grabbing Kara's wrist and attempting to drag her out of the room. She stayed in place, barely struggling against his pull.

  "You better come with me.. Or I'll tell everyone here your little secret." He whispered in her ear. Kara eventually gave in and allowed him to drag her away.

  Once they were out of the room, Kara pulled away from him. She looked around the room and saw a few test tubes, along with a large chair in the center. He motioned for her to sit down, which she refused to do at first. He then threatened to tell everyone once again, causing her to give in and sit down.

  "You see, Kara Zor-El.." He paused for just a moment, looking at her with a smirk.

  "I have made it my life's mission to rid Earth of it's alien inhabitants. And you, well.. You're the key to making my plan work." He said.