Lex

Third Person POV

  It's been a few weeks since that day. The day that Kara exposed her identity, made friends with the last Green Martian, nearly got 'beat up' in the hall, cried a total of 5 times(two of which were in Lena's arms), and got a week of detention. She hated almost every moment of that day, except for the parts with Lena in it. She thought about that day often.

  James' crew haven't tried coming after her again, she has Alex to thank for that. While Alex may not enjoy having Kara around, she still makes sure that Kara remains unharmed. She knows that if she doesn't that her parents will get on her case.

  James and Alex's injuries have healed. This made Kara feel a bit better, knowing that she didn't cause too much damage. She hasn't injured anyone since that day and has remained calm in school. There have been no major breakdowns, or skipping class periods either.

  Kara laid still on her bed, trying to figure out something to do. She looked over at Alex who was scrolling on her phone. Kara sighed and looked back at the ceiling. She reached to pick up her book and heard her phone ding. 

Lena: Are you busy?3:13pm

Kara: No3:13pm

Lena: Want to walk to the park with me?3:14pm

Kara: I'll ask if I can go.3:14pm

Kara: I can go :) 3:16pm

Lena: Meet outside my house in 5? 3:16pm

Kara: 👍3:17pm

 Kara hopped out of bed and used her superspeed to get changed. Alex looked over at her with a curious look in her eye.

  "Going to meet Lena?" Alex asked.

  "Yep." Kara smiled.

  "Have fun." Alex chuckled.

  "I will!" Kara rushed out of the room and downstairs. She waved goodbye to Jeremiah and Eliza and headed towards Lena's house. Kara kept her eyes fixated at the sidewalk as she walked. As she came near Lena's house, she heard yelling.

  "You shouldn't be here!" Lena yelled.

  "I know you missed me, little sis." Lex replied.

  "Please.. You can't be here!" Lena pleaded.

  Kara rounded the corner and looked at the two. She walked over to them slowly.

  "Lena..?" Kara mumbled.

  "Kara!" Lena looked worried.

  "Who's this?" Lex said staring at Kara.

  "She's uhm.. She's working with me on a school project." Lena mumbled.

  "I see.." Lex kept his eyes locked on her.

  "You should really get going." Lena stared at Lex.

  "Right.. I should tell mother that her favorite child has returned." Lex walked into the house and Kara rushed over to Lena.

  "Was that Lex?!" She asked frantically.

  "Unfortunately. Apparently father bailed him out of prison.." Lena replied.

  "Oh no.." Kara sighed.

  "Lets just go to the park.."  Lena started to walk and Kara rushed to walk next to her.

  "Why did you tell him that we are just working on a project together?" Kara asked.

  "The last time he knew I had friends, he attacked them to get back at me." Lena frowned.

  "Oh.." Kara looked at the sidewalk.