CHAPTER 6

POV THIRD PERSON

Enterprise just saw a woman very identical to her and Enterprise is in a state of shock

Enterprise: Who are you? And why are you identical to me?

Me: That's because I'm also USS Enterprise.

Enterprise: (Shock) Nani !? That's impossible! I am USS Enterprise, I am the only warship with the name Enterprise!

Me: You are not understanding me, I am a USS Enterprise from another world.

Enterprise: (Doubtful) An Enterprise from another world?

Me: Yes, my name is USS Enterprise CVN-65, one of a kind aircraft carrier, it's my pleasure.

Enterprise: Enterprise CVN-65? Unique aircraft carrier of your kind?

Me: (Smiling) Yes, I am an Enterprise brought from another world.

Enterprise: (Alert) I've never heard of you, where do you come from? How did you get here?

Our protagonist thinks for a few seconds using Thought Acceleration, using this ability you can think for several minutes, but in reality only 1 or 2 seconds pass.

Me: (I can't tell her that I'm reincarnated, I don't think this Enterprise doesn't believe me, it's better to use a lie to muffle my reality)

Me: (serious tone) The siren tried to assassinate me in my world.

Enterprise: Did the siren try to assassinate you?

Me: Hm, however, I was more powerful than them and managed to decimate the enemy, then my fleet and I got closer to finish off the enemy when they used "that" ...

Enterprise: What is "that" you speak of?

Me: I don't know, because it was the first time I had seen it, when I activated it the machine got out of control and began to absorb everything that surrounded it, including my fleet, I did my best and put my fleet to safety, but I couldn't escape and when I realized I was already in this world.

Enterprise: And how did you tell that you were no longer in your world?

Me: The siren are weaker than the siren that I know.

Enterprise: How so?

Me: The siren of my world have the ability to fire their cannons at a distance of 20 km and have weapons to sink an entire fleet with a single shot ... (20 minutes of dialogue) ... and that's it, further...

Enterprise at first tried to assimilate all the data that our protagonist told Enterprise, but all the data that Enterprise received was too much for her to process everything.

Enterprise: Alright! I beleave you! (Sigh)

Me: (smiles) I'm glad you understood me.

Enterprise: Well? What will we call you now? I cannot call you Enterprise as I would be mistaken for you.

Me: You can call me Maverick.

Enterprise: It's too long, I'll call you Enty.

Me: (Annoyed) Oi.

Enterprise: I already told you, that's too long ...

At that Enterprise loses her balance and Enty grabs her before Enterprise falls.

Me: Oh fuck, you're very hurt, I think I'll have to give you first aid now.

POV FIRST PERSON

Invoke my ship which she was very surprised by the size of my ship and it is normal, I do not think that in this world there is a warship that exceeds 300 meters in length.

Enterprise: (Shock) This ship? Is this gigantic aircraft carrier yours?

Me: (uncomfortable smile) First I must treat your wounds, then I will answer all your questions.

Charge Enterprise bridal style causing Enterprise to be very embarrassed.

Enterprise: (blushing) What are you doing?

Me: You are very hurt, it was very obvious that you could not reach the infirmary of my ship on your own.

And so I took Enterprise to the infirmary of my ship which would treat all her injuries.

TO BE CONTINUE...........................