CHAPTER 18

POV FIRST PERSON

I arrived at my ship and began preparations to set sail, the girls accompanying me were also on board.

Me: Setting sail at 1/3 power.

[Setting sail at 1/3 power]

In that a male voice resonates through the speakers.

Atlanta: (Shock) Where did those voices come from?

Me: It's a voice recreated by me.

Ranger: (Doubtfully) And what's that for?

Me: For more pleasure.

Ranger: (Doubtful) What?

Me: 3/3 speed.

[Maximum speed]

Me: Get the F-18s ready for takeoff, I want that early warning plane in the air too.

At that the activity on the flight deck of my ship increased and the planes were placed in position, the girls watched excitedly from the window of the bridge.

Atlanta: (Amazed) It's incredible, those planes look very strange.

Wasp: (Excited) Yes! Those planes are of unique designs!

Me: Those are F-18 planes, they're fighter-bombers.

Wasp: Yeah, what's that giant plane with that circular thing on top? Is it a bomber?

Carolina: Don't you think that plane is too big for that plane to take off?

Ranger: (Somewhat scared) Hey Enty, don't you think that the distance of your planes is very short?

Me: Don't worry, and please don't bombard me with too many questions. Answering Wasp's question, that plane is an E-2C Hawkeye, that plane is my eyes and flight control, thanks to that plane I am practically invincible.

Wasp: I see, but I can't carry that kind of plane. Truth?

Me: Yes, you don't have the technical specifications to fly that plane. Now I am going to answer Carolina and Ranger's question, really, that plane or all my planes are capable of taking off at that distance. (Everything is possible thanks to the catapults)

In that my planes begin to take off one by one.

Wasp: (Shock) They took off! Those planes took off with such a short flight path!

Me: (Smiling) Have you seen? You have nothing to worry about. (Serious expression) At this rate we'll catch up with the Enterprise fleet in 40 minutes and reach the main Eagle Union fleet in 2 hours.

Ranger: That's good news, that means we've got plenty of time.

Me: Not necessarily, this is war and in a war anything can happen.

THIRD PERSON POV

The main fleet of the Eagle Union is heading to the base at Pearl Harbor, of the fleet there is only one ship that breaks the formation, this destroyer is USS Hamman, she sails at full speed.

Hornet: Hammam! You are breaking the diamond formation!

Hamman: The base is in danger! The enemy is attacking the base!

Helena: Excuse me, but I already informed you that the enemy attack has already been repelled, the base is not in danger.

Hamman: I said hurry up!

In that Hamman accelerates to maximum speed causing the girls who were behind her to get a little wet.

Long Island: (a vein of annoyance jumps out) Hamman! You wet my uniform!

Hamman: Shut up exhibitionist!

Long Island: I'm not a exhibitionist!

Hamman: why don't you put on a skirt!

Long Island:  Urusai!

Arizona: Yes, she is very energetic.

Hornet: (Giggle) Hahahaha, sometimes I envy her boundless energy.

Long Island: (Heavy breathing) Damn, I think I'm running out of SP, arguing with that cat is tiresome.

Hamman: I LISTEN TO YOU!

All: (Was that a Gamer language?)

Hornet: (sigh) You do make me a little embarrassed, where is that Long Island so Badass that I once knew?

Long Island: ¡ Urusai!

Long Island in the past was a highly respected and very badass woman, a woman who commanded a lot of respect just by looking at her, the current Long Island with the Long Island of 3 years ago are nothing alike.

Arizona: It seems that the famous Enterprise was the one that repelled the enemy.

Northampton: Enterprise? Hornet, is this your older sister?

Hornet: Yes, without a doubt it is a great responsibility for me to be the younger sister of a legend.

Hamman: What's up with that idle talk you guys have! The enemy can attack us!

Hornet: (sigh) Well, I think Hamman has a good point. I think we need to speed up.

In the sky several kilometers away there is a squadron of ME-262B aircraft, these aircraft were modified so that an aircraft carrier or a kansen can accommodate it, in addition this aircraft has the ability to load missiles such as the Fritz X or other AAM missiles that in our world never existed.

(NT: Remember that this story takes place in another world, that's why the technological advances of this world with ours can be very different)

RED AXIS FLEET.

KMS August von Parseval is the aircraft carrier that handles the ME-262 aircraft, in the fleet there is also Odin, Hipper, Eugen, Z1, Z23, Z2, Ayanami, Roon and Spee.

August: The radars of our planes have detected the enemy fleet that the Sakura empire has reported.

Eugen: Fufufu, in that case fry them.

August: Are you sure? We're talking we're using Fritz x missiles, that thing has the ability to sink battleships in one shot.

Eugen: You heard, shoot them.

August: I understand.

August gives the attack orders.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................