CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POV

Unicorn is now playing on the beach as Enterprise watches her.

Enterprise: Why did you call me?

In that Unicorn stops playing with the sea and talks to Enterprise.

Unicorn: I'd like to thank you for saving me that time.

Enterprise: Oh? Do you mean that day? (smile) Don't worry, I was just doing my duty, you don't have to thank me.

Unicorn: But you certainly helped me a lot and it would be very impolite not to, that's what Illustrious-nesama taught me.

Enterprise: You certainly have very good manners.

In that Unicorn directs her gaze to the ocean and she admires the landscape.

Unicorn: The sea is very beautiful. Look Enterprise! The sea is very beautiful!

Enterprise: (melancholic smile) They all say the same, I have never felt that the sea is beautiful, the sea only reminds me of the sound of artillery, the smell of gunpowder and the smell of burning fuel, the sea is our place of death there is nothing cute about that.

Unicorn thinks for a while about Enterprise's words.

Unicorn: Enterprise, are you afraid of the sea?

Enterprise: (doubtful) Excuse me?

Unicorn: Enterprise, are you afraid of the sea?

Enterprise: Me? Being afraid of the sea? It's not that, it just... it just brings back bad memories, that's all.

Me: Hey!

In that Enterprise sees her daughter passing the word to her.

Me: Unicorn! Mother! Why don't you come play with us!?

Enterprise sees that her daughter is playing with the girls who were on her day off.

Unicorn: Are you going to come with us?

Enterprise: Go play with them, don't worry about me.

Unicorn walks away from Enterprise to meet the girls to play, in the distance Enterprise is watched by Belfast and Maverick.

POV FIRST PERSON (NIGHT)

A big storm hit the beach, the rain doesn't stop and all the girls run for shelter from the cold weather and rain, I walk to Belfast's car, I see that Belfast is getting ready to go to where my mother is.

Belfast: Enty-san?

Me: Hello Belfast.

Belfast: (worried) Why don't you bundle up? You can catch a cold.

Me: Don't worry, I can self-regulate my body temperature at will. (Advantages of having air conditioning) By the way, why doesn't my mother move or take shelter from the rain?

Belfast: No idea.

Me: Can you lend me that umbrella, I'll go talk to her.

Belfast hands me two umbrellas.

Me: thanks.

I opened one of the umbrella and walked towards my mother and placed one of the umbrella to protect her from the rain.

Me: How long do you plan to be here? You can catch a cold.

Enterprise: What about you? You are in a bikini while I am dressed in warmer clothes.

Me: But since you're soaking wet, the coat won't do you any good.

Enterprise: My combat gear is waterproof.

Me: So that's it.

Enterprise: What happened to the girls? Weren't you in charge of taking care of the destroyers?

Me: Aunt Hornet took care of that, I'm really worried about you.

Enterprise: Is that why you meddle in my life?

Me: That's right, the lifestyle you lead is not healthy at all, you should socialize like the other girls, at this rate you will be left alone.

Enterprise: and what matters to me and what matters to you?

Me: Of course I care about you, you are my mother and as a daughter I care about you.

Enterprise: I don't understand you at all. Where are you going with all this talk?

Me: In that case let me get straight to the point, how long are you going to keep fighting the same way you did in the previous fight? I have the feeling that you are already very tired of fighting, meanwhile you don't care at all about your safety and your health, that's why you collapsed in the confrontation against Zuikaku. If you keep fighting in the same way, one day you will lose the path you followed at the beginning of your life.

Enterprise: In English please, I don't understand what you're saying. You sound like an old woman talking.

Enterprise keeps looking at me without understanding anything.

Me: (I don't know why I keep spending saliva to make my mother see reason)

TO BE CONTINUE......................