CHAPTER 59

POV FIRST PERSON

It had been 3 days since we left on this mission to intercept the Orochi fleet, in full sail the New Jersey fleet joined ours and sailed near the aircraft carrier Enterprise, apparently New Jersey was receiving a briefing.

Me: I hope that ICBM doesn't have enough range to hit the base at Pearl Harbor.

THIRD PERSON POV

In the Red Axis fleet, the entire fleet is chasing Orochi's fleet, in the Iron Blood Z1 fleet se taunts Eugen.

Z1: Hahahaha, you didn't see it coming, right?

Eugen: Truly, who would have thought that Kaga would choose a very violent decision.

Hipper: (Doubtful) Are the sirens behind all this?

Z23: It really seems that Kaga and Akagi were working for the siren and they tricked our leader.

Hipper: Although it's pathetic that the empire didn't realize they had a spy in their midst.

Eugen: Is that what Big Sister thinks? Remember that they easily deceived us, it seems that the influence of the sirens has infiltrated all the factions and we have only been puppets of the sirens...

Z1: What are you thinking?

Eugen: (Shaking her head) No, it's better to stop this, the intelligence division will be in charge of clarifying that, now we must concentrate on destroying Orochi.

On a Fusou-class battleship, the Imperial kansen converse over this event.

Takao: What have you done Kaga-dono? There is no excuse for what you did.

Shokaku: (Sigh) I underestimated her, I didn't think she'd go that far.

Yamashiro: (Somewhat worried) What will happen to her?

Fusou: If Kaga is in league with the siren, it's treason...

Atago: In the worst case we have to send her to the bottom of the ocean together with Orochi.

Yamashiro: (Worried) No...it can't be true...

Yukikaze: (Crying) This is not right... The flagship of the combined fleet is lost, Kaga is accused of high treason and Akashi was captured by the enemy, since this war between us started only very bad things have happened to We... Nothing good has happened!

Yuudachi: (Encouraging Yukikaze) Whatever! It has not been proven that Kaga is a traitor! They are only hypotheses!

Atago: (Sad) I understand how you feel... but...

Zuikaku: This is wrong, until now we have only tried to defeat an allied faction, we have tried to kill a foreign friend, I will try to bring Kaga back, if she refuses to listen to me then I will beat her so much that she will listen to me. We must fuck up the siren's plans! We can't let them get away with it!

Yukikaze: (crying) Zuikakuuuuuuuuu!

Yukikaze runs and hugs Zuikaku surprising her a bit, the morale of the imperial fleet increased a bit.

Shokaku: (melancholic smile) Zuikaku you have matured a lot, your sister is very proud of you.

OROCHI DECK

Kaga was somewhat surprised by the conversation they just had.

Kaga: What are you saying sister?

Akagi: Oh come on Kaga... (Hugs Kaga) Don't be afraid, it's okay, I'm not going anywhere.

In that Kaga realized that something was not right and that the person in front of her is not Akagi, she is just an impostor.